NBA Draft Combine | Page 5 | The Boneyard

NBA Draft Combine

Reaction Score
I'm surprised to see Edey outperforming Clingan in all of the drills - agility, sprint and leaps. Clingan is the worst performing big man there, it looks like.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised to see Edey outperforming Clingan in all of the drills - agility, sprint and leaps. Clingan is the worst performing big man there, it looks like.

hmm... surprising considering how they play on the floor. Donovan covers all kinds of ground defensively. Edey covers his area ok, but doesn't seem to do much outside of his area.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Right. Ron Holland is listed at 6'8" and he also was measured at 6'6.5" without shoes.

Height's irrelevant anyway. Wingspan is much more important. You don't shoot, rebound or block shots with your head.

Obviously you've never seen me play basketball.

Reaction Score
Clingan seems to be underperforming in drills, but that doesn’t negate the 35 games of film that sprung him to the lottery :)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Filipowski

6'10.75 height
229.8 lbs.
6'10.5 wingspan
big t rex GIF

Reaction Score
One thing

seems like it's either that or it does nothing... which is probably the most likely result. Probably just shows Edey has a chip on his shoulder and put in a lot of work in the past month. Good for him. Seems like a solid dude.
Good point....he knows mobility is his drawback...so training for combine specific drills makes sense..The Mike Mamula approach?

Reaction Score
I wonder if this will hurt Donovan's draft stock and help Edey's.
Might it be because guys like Sarr and Clingan are locks to go high in the draft? Gotta think they might just be going through the motions a bit....

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
But he just won the max vert at 42 inches and he’s the best shooter and PG in the draft. Not too shabby.

Maybe he can win the slam dunk contest and the 3-point contest next year.

Reaction Score
He still isn't that good. His big measurables are his height and his ability to create off the dribble. I don't know the love affair with this guy but to me he isn't that good. So since Clingan is getting slammed on all measurables besides height he should not be worth a high draft pick? It is my opinion but from I have seen and the way he plays he isn't a top 5 pick. This is a forum and we are entitled to our own opinion. Why do people care about a Kentucky BB player? Yuck! His ceiling is McConnell PG on Pacers. A good solid backup guard.

Reaction Score
He still isn't that good. His big measurables are his height and his ability to create off the dribble. I don't know the love affair with this guy but to me he isn't that good. So since Clingan is getting slammed on all measurables besides height he should not be worth a high draft pick? It is my opinion but from I have seen and the way he plays he isn't a top 5 pick. This is a forum and we are entitled to our own opinion. Why do people care about a Kentucky BB player? Yuck! His ceiling is McConnell PG on Pacers. A good solid backup guard.
42 inch max vert.

Not much of an athlete though, lolz.

Reaction Score
42 inch max vert.

Not much of an athlete though, lolz.
You know vertical isn't everything. It is also lateral quickness and straightahead speed and strength. What is your love affair with a Kentucky guard? Also if it is just vertical than Dalton Knecht is a great athlete too.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom