NBA all-star wknd/dunk contest | Page 2 | The Boneyard

NBA all-star wknd/dunk contest

Reaction Score
Last night's dunk contest was awesome. The skills contest and the three point shoot out were cool too.

Gotta feel for AG. To be involved in two contests like that and walk away empty handed... His jump over the Magic mascot from 2016 and the one handed 360 dunk from last night were all timers.

Reaction Score
Last night's dunk contest was awesome. The skills contest and the three point shoot out were cool too.

Gotta feel for AG. To be involved in two contests like that and walk away empty handed... His jump over the Magic mascot from 2016 and the one handed 360 dunk from last night were all timers.
I'm usually bored with the dunk contests. But those two were ferocious and really went at it. I was worried one of them was going to get hurt. The power and athleticism was ridiculous. At the least they should have been co-champions. Tacko is tall.

Reaction Score
I'm usually bored with the dunk contests. But those two were ferocious and really went at it. I was worried one of them was going to get hurt. The power and athleticism was ridiculous. At the least they should have been co-champions. Tacko is tall.
Agreed. I too was worried about someone getting hurt, especially when Tacko got brought out. AG looked tired and frustrated and that dunk was totally unplanned apparently. Could have been a recipe for disaster

Reaction Score
This game is intense, pretty neat dynamic in the 4th quarter.

Reaction Score
Watching Kemba in that 4th was like the FIBA quarterfinal against France all over again, dude was awful

Reaction Score
Watching Kemba in that 4th was like the FIBA quarterfinal against France all over again, dude was awful

He sure choked in crunchtime, sucks because he had a golden opportunity to win it and get the MVP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom