OT: - Native American Powwow | The Boneyard

OT: Native American Powwow

Reaction Score
There was a Native American powwow in my area last month after not being able to have any last year because of COVID. People were trying to get back to something resembling normal though the crowd was still kind of sparse compared to the past. It was nice to be out enjoying the dances even though it was pretty hot. I thought I put on an "OT" in the title.

2021 Winnebago Powwow 7/24 Teen Girl's Jingle Contest - YouTube

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There was a Native American powwow in my area last month after not being able to have any last year because of COVID. People were trying to get back to something resembling normal though the crowd was still kind of sparse compared to the past. It was nice to be out enjoying the dances even though it was pretty hot. I thought I put on an "OT" in the title.

To mark an off-topic (OT) thread, when entering the subject line to your post, look all the way to the left. It says (No Prefix) and then there is a pull down menu, indicated by a small, downwards pointing arrow. Click on the little arrow. The option to add OT is the list of menu items.

Reaction Score
I saw an "OT" so I thought it would be there when I submitted the thread. So solly!

Duh...I also put up the wrong video. It's not my day...

BTW... my channel is the "Fill Walker" channel. I have other videos there too.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom