National Signing Day | Page 2 | The Boneyard

National Signing Day

Reaction Score
Fab 4 waiting for 5.. These guys are goin' to shake things up.. Lookin' forward to them getting on campus

Reaction Score
Let’s go. On to the class of 2024. This class also officially makes us one of the top transfer destinations next offseason. Huskies

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I think the date he has is when their school is having a sining day ceremony so he technically isn’t wrong

Check posts 3, 4 and 5 in this thread again and you'll feel HooperScoopered too.

Reaction Score
I love recruits who sign on the first day especially early in the day.

What would be really cool is next year's Blue/ White has them on the same team starting. It would be a fun way to introduce them to the fans

Reaction Score
I think the date he has is when their school is having a sining day ceremony so he technically isn’t wrong
2023 @UConnMBB commit @solo_ball5 plans to sign his NLI on 11/13, he tells me

@UConnMBB commit @Jayden_Ross3 will sign Nov. 14, he tells me

I don't know, seems to be pretty clear what Zags wrote. And if the school is having a signing day don't they have to, you know, like actually sign that day? Lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
ESPN has UConn with the #5 class.

1. Duke
2. Kentucky
3. Michigan State
4. Oregon
5. UConn
Top commit: PG Stephon Castle (No. 23)
Previous ranking: 5
Dan Hurley and his staff did their work early in the 2023 class, securing five commitments before the end of September. The first commitment was the best of the group: top-25 point guard Stephon Castle. Castle possesses great size at 6-6 and is an excellent passer and decision-maker with the ball in his hands. Two other ESPN 100 prospects in the class are Solomon Ball and Jaylin Stewart. Ball was one of the best scorers on the Nike EYBL circuit, while Stewart was highly efficient and productive in the spring and summer and brings plenty of versatility. Four-star wing Jayden Ross is an intriguing long-term prospect, and 7-foot center Youssouf Singare provides a defensive anchor inside.

Reaction Score
2023 @UConnMBB commit @solo_ball5 plans to sign his NLI on 11/13, he tells me

@UConnMBB commit @Jayden_Ross3 will sign Nov. 14, he tells me

I don't know, seems to be pretty clear what Zags wrote. And if the school is having a signing day don't they have to, you know, like actually sign that day? Lol
On of the recruits on the women’s side was announced today as signed but will it is said that she will sign on Friday

Reaction Score
Solo Ball capped his signing day off with 27 to 32 points vs Redemption Christian Academy. After seeing him in person a second time, I'm certifying him with my own 5 stars for Boneyard purposes. He is tough to evaluate because he literally gets 8-10 dunks a game and you assume it has to stop, but it doesn't. He shot 2-6 from 3, looked good on 4/5 foul shots, and dunked everything else. On a team of standout players he is the best. The best way to describe him is "impactful". He owns the games and impacts everything. Reminds me of watching Hamidou Diallo at Putnam knowing the next highlight was on it's way. Tonight I was sitting close to JP Estrella's mom who travels from Maine. Turns out that JP and Solomon are roommates and having a 'ball'. She played division 1 with BC and the highlight of her career was a win vs our girls. She had 3 ACLs and a rehab relationship with Shea Ralph. Big fan of UConn women who she watches regularly. Solomon recognized me from the other day and gave my UConn gear a salute and a big smile on the way to the locker room after tonight's game. Streaming Peach Jam I couldn't catch him having a good game, count me 'sold' now.

Reaction Score
Looks like today begins national signing day for basketball. I know Solo, Castle & Ross specifically said they’d be signing. Curious if the date is known or not. Will be nice to hear the coaches speak on them once the signing takes place.
They have all signed!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom