National Signing Day | The Boneyard

National Signing Day

Reaction Score
Looks like today begins national signing day for basketball. I know Solo, Castle & Ross specifically said they’d be signing. Curious if the date is known or not. Will be nice to hear the coaches speak on them once the signing takes place.

Reaction Score
Cant wait for yall to sign
Stephon
Solomon
Jayden
Jalen
Youssouf

Good luck at UConn brothers

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I am old enough to remember when this was a big day for all the hoop signings. Not quite college football signing day in February but it was a big deal to send that fax the very first minute the signing period started.

Not any more.

Reaction Score
I believe it was announced by on3 he wasn’t expected to sign
Is it common for recruits not to sign when eligible to do so? Just curious why one would wait? I would think they would be excited to sign and make it official.

Reaction Score
So your saying Jaylen Stewart wont be a husky? Man that hurts

Reaction Score
Is it common for recruits not to sign when eligible to do so? Just curious why one would wait? I would think they would be excited to sign and make it official.

Yes.

Really, there's no reason for high-level players to sign. It's really more for low-major and olympic sport athletes to be confident they will have somewhere to go to college. At the UConn level, we're obviously going to have a spot for Stewart when he wants to come here, and our coach would also let him out of his LOI if he wanted to go elsewhere.

It's more a tradition than anything for our players.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
s castle.png

Reaction Score
Yes.

Really, there's no reason for high-level players to sign. It's really more for low-major and olympic sport athletes to be confident they will have somewhere to go to college. At the UConn level, we're obviously going to have a spot for Stewart when he wants to come here, and our coach would also let him out of his LOI if he wanted to go elsewhere.

It's more a tradition than anything for our players.
Thanks. Having said that, it’s anxiety inducing as a fan! Lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom