National Perception | Page 4 | The Boneyard

National Perception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Stronger and more relevant" was the description that prompted this discussion, so I don't know how Kemba or the NBA prospects of current players have any bearing on the discussion.

The guy said Louisville recruits better. That may be, but they certainly don't recruit more or better talent.

Next time you respond, try to read the posts.

Reaction Score
Yup...1-9 in our last ten games against them lol.

View attachment 8061

This is very true, but it's about as relevant as the time PC went 6-4 against UConn over 10.

It's also the type of argument Ville fans trot out about beating UConn 3x last year.

Yeah, they managed to do that, but they couldn't beat a Kentucky team (0-2) that UConn has owned lately, a team that lost 3x to a Florida team that UConn beat twice. Nevermind, Florida and Kentucky, but Louisville also couldn't beat Memphis last year, a team that UConn beat 3x.

As always, the transitive theory of who is best leaves some gaping holes. Using the transitive theory, UConn was miles better than the team that won the 2003 national championship, but I hardly see that argument ever used on these boards.

Reaction Score
maybe we don't win it all in 2014 if we don't get our asses whooped by Louisville

Reaction Score
The guy said Louisville recruits better. That may be, but they certainly don't recruit more or better talent.

Next time you respond, try to read the posts.

I guess I'll take that as a no. Which is what I expected anyway.

Incidentally, this is the post you responded to with "Why?"

I'm not sure about the Louisville trash talk. They have about as good a claim to being a blueblood as we do, and they're definitely the stronger, more relevant program at the moment.

Reaction Score
Chill the out and stop getting your panties in a wad. I used an adjective in response to the OP using the word solid program, we all route for the same damn team chill people.
The stupid comment i was offended by was the announcers comment of "solid Program". Im totally chill. I think some of you need a panty adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom