Natalie takes off | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Natalie takes off

Status
Not open for further replies.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Isn't it interesting that people who preach (or predict) doom & gloom, 0-4, somehow manage to either disappear, go dark or step back into the shadows, when their prophecies don't pan out? When they do have these flashes of neurological brilliance, they wonder why others can't see what they see.
I have not disappeared. I'm not ashamed of what I post. I'm just not good at prophesying.

Reaction Score
I've loved Natalie's game from the start, and realized how much the thumb injury set her back last year!
I wish Natalie can learn from Dolson, "when get the ball from inside just shot or make a lay up", and this is all the audiences want.
You either made the shot or let opponents to foul you at your height.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Reasons to like Natalie:

Off the court Natalie is a cute, wholesome-looking young woman who is also intelligent and well-spoken. She gives a good interview.

But in games, on the court or not, she just SMOLDERS with intensity and competitiveness. She'd be on my list of people to be in a foxhole with.

Reaction Score
Reasons to like Natalie:

Off the court Natalie is a cute, wholesome-looking young woman who is also intelligent and well-spoken. She gives a good interview.

But in games, on the court or not, she just SMOLDERS with intensity and competitiveness. She'd be on my list of people to be in a foxhole with.
Interesting thought about who on the team you would like to share a foxhole with......amongst all the good choices I'd choose Kia..

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Interesting thought about who on the team you would like to share a foxhole with.amongst all the good choices I'd choose Kia..
My choice is usually Sue. Geno would choose Diana. He said something to the effect of, "Of course, she would get both of us killed, but we'd have a great time before that happened."

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
Natalie is not as gentle as some think. There was a game last season in which she pushed a player so hard that Stewart got on her about it. There were other times when I saw her throw elbows after absorbing contact she did not appreciate. I believe she will start to show more toughness the more she plays. Anything her game is lacking I believe the coaches are aware of and are working with her to improve in those areas. She did not earn freshman of the year in the Big East by being an unskilled player. Her freshman year the Big East was no worse a conference than the AAC.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
How do you see the rest of the season unfolding?
I think that by March Uconn will be an ELITE team, one of the 3 best teams in the country, barring injuries. Playing in the AAC will help everyone get the opportunity to get enough playing time to improve without jeopardizing the outcome of games. I believe they will be able to go nine deep.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
How do you see the rest of the season unfolding?
I believe that by March Uconn will be an ELITE team, one of the three best in the country. IMO by then the coaches can go nine deep without risking the outcome of a game..

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I believe that by March Uconn will be an ELITE team, one of the three best in the country. IMO by then the coaches can go nine deep without risking the outcome of a game..

Clearly prognostication and postal repetition are your signature efforts.

donalddoowop

Reaction Score
Clearly prognostication and postal repetition are your signature efforts.
You asked me a question and I answered it. Nothing complicated about that.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I have not disappeared. I'm not ashamed of what I post. I'm just not good at prophesying.
So you do acknowledge that your 0-4 prediction is not looking good so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom