Natalie Butler [merged thread] | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Natalie Butler [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow, she played a lot of minutes..in a mostly losing cause.
yeah, but it also shows that the minutes didn't hurt her effectiveness (as it were), and that she doesn't lack for conditioning (but Geno will improve that too)

Reaction Score
Sounds like a great kid. Wouldn't mind her landing in Storrs, and perhaps the NCAA would let her play right away. I like the 3 trees formation UConn used at times this year, and having Butler would keep that going.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller says she could announce by Monday....

LINK
That's my guess too. Georgetown finals wrap up over the weekend.

I hope Natalie wants to join the UConn family. De'Janae is only 35 miles away, and Stef and Bria are in the area too. Oh, there are some ardent BYers here too.

Mom and Dad can watch all the games--home and away--on SNY or the ESPN family. UVa. doesn't offer anything comparable.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Her Mom and Dad are making the decision for her....The Saber .com ....Va forum!!!!:(:(:(:(

Stop. Please. First you erroneously claimed her parents are "pushing UVA" and now you're claiming they are making her decision for her. There is zero evidence that any of this is true. There is exactly one post on the Sabre that mentions her Mom and Dad and the poster earlier claimed he had no inside information. Here's the post:

I hear the same; coach says UConn; Mom/Dad lean UVA

The posters on the UVA board seem to be getting their information from Connecticut.
http://chat.virginia.sportswar.com/message_board/womens_bball/2014/May/8/5128070.php

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Her Mom and Dad are making the decision for her....The Saber .com ....Va forum!!!!:(:(:(:(
Relax. One guy posted he "hears" her mom and dad want her to go UVA.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Thank you for your interest in UConn women's basketball.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
FWIW, I hear it might rain next Thursday. :rolleyes:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I stand by my text...Mom/dad lean Va. Period!!!!...Sorry if you disagree.I am sure Mom and Dad are more a factor on where she goes than anyone /anything else.
As noted it is relatively baseless other than one person who may just be hearing voices for all you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom