NASL in Hartford | Page 10 | The Boneyard

NASL in Hartford

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I saw that video on facebook. It seems promising and the guy keeps saying that he's willing to do it all financially. Not sure how accurate that really is but I'm not sure why Hartford would say no....actually I am, it's staring them in the face across 84 in the form of a baseball stadium.....

Really hopes this gets off the ground.

Does the team that plays in New Britain also play in that league or are they lower then what Hartford FC hope to start at?

Reaction Score
Does the team that plays in New Britain also play in that league or are they lower then what Hartford FC hope to start at?

Connecticut United FC(New Britain)
= ASL (lower tier) - 10 clubs
http://www.aslsoccer.org/home.php

Potential Hartford City FC
= NPSL (slightly above ASL) over 85 clubs
THE NPSL

I think the level of competition goes
Amateur:
ASL, PDL, NPSL,

Professional:
USL, NASL, MLS

Hope it gets support and moves up to USL/NASL and moves into Dillon

Reaction Score
ASL wants third division status. They differentiate themselves from PDL and NPSL because it's supposed to be a more professionalized league. It's still in the start up phase and they have a ways to go. I follow CT United on a few social media outlets and they seem to have a good level of commitment.

My understanding is that NPSL is equal to the USL's Player Development League (PDL). Below the third division, every other tier is pretty unofficial.

It's good to have both teams in CT, in addition to AC Connecticut which is USL PDL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom