Narcos: Mexico

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Off to a great start through 3 episodes. Villains are good, as usual with this franchise. Pena as the DEA agent is a little too stereotypical TV cop, but I will give him a little time.

Saw ep1 - liked it. Also like the historical perspective. I look at this as historical fiction, not just entertainment.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
This show is awesome. The episode with Cali and Pablo was as cool as cameo's can get. It is interesting that they make Gallardo seem so weak compared to Pablo and even the Cali crew. He is ruthless when he needs to be, but even that seems almost forced on Gallardo's part.

Neto is an awesome character, and the actor has such a distinctive look.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
If my Spanish wasn't so scalitoey, I would re-watch the whole series. It is really well done, but the subtitles wear a little.

This show is awesome. The episode with Cali and Pablo was as cool as cameo's can get. It is interesting that they make Gallardo seem so weak compared to Pablo and even the Cali crew. He is ruthless when he needs to be, but even that seems almost forced on Gallardo's part.

Neto is an awesome character, and the actor has such a distinctive look.
Neto and Rafa high out of their minds, jumping around like madmen because cd's don't skip was as funny as it gets to me. Neto was great.