Napoli | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If they spend 70M next year maybe they get better and make it back to October baseball....you know how that is!;)
The Yankees have to get younger and Arod doesn't fit no matter what Cashman says. If they can unload Arod's contract it will help a lot. They need young starting pitching before anything. It may take a few years but with their bankroll they will be fine.

Reaction Score
The Yankees have to get younger and Arod doesn't fit no matter what Cashman says. If they can unload Arod's contract it will help a lot. They need young starting pitching before anything. It may take a few years but with their bankroll they will be fine.

If they do it right they will begin with a new scouting system as they have not done a good job at all in evaluating talent. That's the one obvious flaw as teams like the Sox, A's and Cards have the ability to grow a high percentage from within. With the "bak roll" they have you would think they would have elite scouts out there patrolling for talent but they can't find those diamonds in the rough like so many others do.

I agree they need to get younger fast and now is the time........As a fan for 45 years I am willing to have a short run of mediocrity to ensure they have yet another run like they had from 1995 to last year! It happens and what better time to do it but the present.

Reaction Score
Read a few other threads, it's not disturbing anymore. He's gotta have mental issues for what this late Sox playoff push is doing to him.

He is everything I despise about the Yankees. I have many friends who are respectful and knowledgable baseball fans who dislike the Red Sox, but mau has to be the biggest homer that I have ever seen in my entire life. And he claims he's been a fan for over 45 years? Does that mean this guy is a "grown up"? If so, that's absolutely hilarious.

I wish I knew where he lived because I'd burn a huge "B" in his front yard and then record his reaction.

Reaction Score
Read a few other threads, it's not disturbing anymore. He's gotta have mental issues for what this late Sox playoff push is doing to him.

He is everything I despise about the Yankees. I have many friends who are respectful and knowledgable baseball fans who dislike the Red Sox, but mau has to be the biggest homer that I have ever seen in my entire life. And he claims he's been a fan for over 45 years? Does that mean this guy is a "grown up"? If so, that's absolutely hilarious.

I wish I knew where he lived because I'd burn a huge "B" in his front yard and then record his reaction.

We now have proven what disturbing is.......JayKoz........nothing else! You want hilarious, read your last 2 replies!

I'm just having fun with dopes like you and Jer, nothing more. And these 2 reactions prove all I need to know so thank you. Maybe when I "grow up" it won't be so easy to get these stupid reactions from morons like you! But for now it's like Halloween.........

By the way if you want my address I can give it to you so you can prove how "grown up" YOU are with that B in my front yard - too funny - burning that B must put you at least in the teens Jay;) !!!

Reaction Score
I'm sorry Jay just found this on you.......I wasn't aware you had issues........I take it all back!!

Reaction Score
If you remember a few years ago mau and his son won a meeting with Tim Wakefield ( so he claimed) for some charity event I think. With no apparent police report of the event, I presume mau in real life is a normal person, for a Yankee fan. On the Boneyard, of course, he is a complete flaming moron, which probably fits 95% of us.

Reaction Score
If you remember a few years ago mau and his son won a meeting with Tim Wakefield ( so he claimed) for some charity event I think. With no apparent police report of the event, I presume mau in real life is a normal person, for a Yankee fan. On the Boneyard, of course, he is a complete flaming moron, which probably fits 95% of us.

To think it took UConner to come up with this one!! LOL........so true yet some are closer to 99.9% and I'm way behind with you at 95%.......

Congrats to ALL of you and on to the Cards........my last hope!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom