Napheesa & Paige Bueckers to Represent USA on 3 x 3 Team. | The Boneyard

Napheesa & Paige Bueckers to Represent USA on 3 x 3 Team.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I can't wait to learn more about who Ruth Hebards is.
And maybe someone can explain to me why Naphees Colliers wasn't selected.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Paige will make us forget about Sabrina.

Seriously, 3 x 3 with older teams can be very very physical. Paige may have to be armored up.

Also, Looked at Qatar temperatures. Average Highs in October are 96 degrees. Yuck.

Finally, did Napheesa pin down her international stint?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Also, Looked at Qatar temperatures. Average Highs in October are 96 degrees. Yuck.

Doha hosted the world track&field championships the past couple of weeks. I watched the men's Marathon the other day. They started at midnight, with the balmy temp of 87F. Fortunately, it had dipped all the way to 86 by the finish. These are nighttime temps, meaning the relative humidity is likely in the 60-70% range.

I sure wouldn't want to run 26 miles in those conditions.

Reaction Score
Doha hosted the world track&field championships the past couple of weeks. I watched the men's Marathon the other day. They started at midnight, with the balmy temp of 87F. Fortunately, it had dipped all the way to 86 by the finish. These are nighttime temps, meaning the relative humidity is likely in the 60-70% range.

I sure wouldn't want to run 26 miles in those conditions.

I wouldn't want to run 26 miles in any conditions.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Pheesa: UConn to Minnesota
Paige: Minnesota to UConn

Huskies — bringing balance to the Force

BD0FCAFD-3806-429D-863D-E557976D0D0B.jpeg

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I wouldn't want to run 26 miles in any conditions.

Rita Rudner did this bit in her standup routing 20-30 years ago: A friend of mine was telling me that she was in labor for 20 hours. I don't even want to do something that feels GOOD for 20 hours!

I say as I'm five weeks out from my tenth marathon, which will take me five hours.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Rita Rudner did this bit in her standup routing 20-30 years ago: A friend of mine was telling me that she was in labor for 20 hours. I don't even want to do something that feels GOOD for 20 hours!

I say as I'm five weeks out from my tenth marathon, which will take me five hours.
Best wishes on your marathon! I ran 3 in 2000-01 and have retired, though I think I should unretire.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I wonder if Paige’s high school diploma is going to be pretend like her upcoming college degree since she obviously never spends any time in class. :rolleyes:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

Point Park University is in Pittsburgh, Pa. I took some courses there in the early 70s. It was a small college then. And back then it was the home of the Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre school. I never saw anybody , even when I played football , that worked out as hard as those kids. It was grueling just to watch them.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Paige’s high school diploma is going to be pretend like her upcoming college degree since she obviously never spends any time in class. :rolleyes:

Like me you lived in a different era. She can access school subjects and turn in homework on-line. Besides, she's an honor role student.
She'll absorb far more knowledge visiting Qatar than sitting in a classroom watching the leaves turn outside.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Like me you lived in a different era. She can access school subjects and turn in homework on-line. Besides, she's an honor role student.
She'll absorb far more knowledge visiting Qatar than sitting in a classroom watching the leaves turn outside.

Sorry. I thought the :rolleyes: and Pee Wee would be enough for people to read my sarcasm.

I know she’ll be just fine.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom