Napheesa Impresses Everyone. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Napheesa Impresses Everyone.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Who is going to be the new 5th starter - has been a "hot button" topic all summer. Stevens or Dangerfield. There are a lot of fans on BOTH sides of the aisle on this one. Normally we would have to wait until November to find out. But because of the Italy tour games which begin a week from tomorrow (Monday August 14), we won't have to wait until November like we usually do. We'll know then.
Not really, Kia Nurse will be joining the team in Italy after playing with Team Canada in a tournament. How much Kia plays or if she starts in Italy is still a question mark right now. Would not be surprised to see both Azura & Crystal start in Italy and a different starting lineup in November.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The joke is you idiots thinking that geno is going to have gabby or kls playing pg and running the team when they haven't played guard at uconn since day 1. Not one person on this site has ever given me the name of a player that geno has started at forward their first couple years and then magically changed them to starting pg! So someone convince me! If you read my posts you'd know i said that collier and Z would battle it out for the 5th starters spot and i said Z would win out and start.
Uhmmm, I don't believe anyone has said Williams or Samuelson will be PG.

Hope you are saving your pennies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Geno doesn't care about a players offense it's defense that gets you in the starting lineup. If im not mistaken collier was in foul trouble more then anyone last season and we all seen what happened against miss state as their post player was able to score at will down low.
Two words (or sets of letters). KML and KLS.

Gee, you missed again.

Reaction Score
If you read my posts you'd know i said that collier and Z would battle it out for the 5th starters spot and i said Z would win out and start.
Wow. Surprised to see people still responding. And I agree that we are best served by moving on. That said, any suggestion that Geno decides to not start Collier sufficiently discredits the poster, leaving a very long road to redemption.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." George Carlin

'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. " Mark Twain

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him." Proverbs 26:4

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Uhmmm, I don't believe anyone has said Williams or Samuelson will be PG.

Hope you are saving your pennies.

When no one is paying attention some set up straw men, attribute them to others, then beat their chests in dismissal. Pity, but ignore!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
When no one is paying attention some set up straw men, attribute them to others, then beat their chests in dismissal. Pity, but ignore!
Nope. Got $100 riding on this.

Reaction Score
The joke is you idiots thinking that geno is going to have gabby or kls playing pg and running the team when they haven't played guard at uconn since day 1. Not one person on this site has ever given me the name of a player that geno has started at forward their first couple years and then magically changed them to starting pg! So someone convince me! If you read my posts you'd know i said that collier and Z would battle it out for the 5th starters spot and i said Z would win out and start.
I believe Kia Nurse will be the starting PG. I am not sure if we need Gabby or Katie Lou to be the point.

Reaction Score
Hard to see CD guarding Kalani Brown, McCowen, etc.
Who is going to be the new 5th starter - has been a "hot button" topic all summer. Stevens or Dangerfield. There are a lot of fans on BOTH sides of the aisle on this one. Normally we would have to wait until November to find out. But because of the Italy tour games which begin a week from tomorrow (Monday August 14), we won't have to wait until November like we usually do. We'll know then.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom