Name me one thing that you would implement that would dramatically increase our chances of winning | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Name me one thing that you would implement that would dramatically increase our chances of winning

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Has to be reasonable considering its March.

My one thing is for Sanogo to 'immediately pass out of double/triple teams, hopefully finding the cutter or open man. That would surprise every opponent and of course lead to unchallenged shots.
Pay off the refs.

Reaction Score
Has to be reasonable considering its March.

My one thing is for Sanogo to 'immediately pass out of double/triple teams, hopefully finding the cutter or open man. That would surprise every opponent and of course lead to unchallenged shots.
I’d like to see them press more, and if not, then put Clingan in to start and move Sanogo to power forward

Reaction Score
It's literally this. Hawkins shot 2-11, 1-8 from 3 in the loss to Marquette. If he can shoot like he is capable—and as he did up through 2/25—we're going to be tough to beat.
I'm concerned about the trend of recent UConn pro's having nothing in the postseason trophy case before going to the NBA. Understand that Hawk is almost certainly in middle of first round and therefore gone, but he needs to put a couple of postseason feathers in his cap. Do it and engender self-confidence helping immensely when taking his game to next level and earn undying loyalty from UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Look to score off the press sometimes instead of slowing it down to get into our sets.

Reaction Score
I’d like to see them press more, and if not, then put Clingan in to start and move Sanogo to power forward
You replied to a post saying it has to be a reasonable change considering it's March, then suggested a complete position change lol

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
1. A specific plan from the coaching staff to free Hawk outside and AS underneath and making sure AS understands he cant go 1 vs 3 with his back to the basket - pass out.
2. Some set plays when taking the ball out of bounds while facing pressure and getting the ball quickly up court to avoid turnovers and 10 second violation.
3. No need to save TOs - they dont accumulate
4. IF DC is playing well, please don't yank him out and nail him to the bench
5. Play as if you are the underdog and come out strong in the 2nd half - play loose but smart
6. Grab rebounds and loose balls.

Just win baby, just win

Reaction Score
There is no guarantee of this though right? We can still end up with refs from the BE in Albany?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom