Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Hate jay z but the kid looks promising

Reaction Score
So , is he 2017 or 2018?
Was 2017 for Dayton, but think I read he is considering going prep and reclassifying to 2018.

EDIT: From Rivals-

Nahziah Carter is a 6-foot-6 small forward from New York who was originally committed to Dayton before then backing away from his letter of intent following the departure of Miller to Indiana. Over the past few weeks, Carter’s intentions were to head to the prep ranks for a year before then taking another stab at the recruiting process. However, within the past few days, Carter’s interest in heading to college in the fall has ramped up some as programs have entered the mix.

Indiana had said that they would take Carter as a 2018 prospect since it has not room on its current roster. Things have since changed as the Hoosiers wouldn’t mind bringing in the capable defender and active ballplayer this fall. Georgetown, Boston College, Pitt, Washington and St. John’s have also entered the mix, but seeing that Carter had already established such a great rapport with Miller and the prior staff at Dayton, Indiana could be seen as the favorites. There still is some debate as to whether he will attend college this fall or not. It feels about 50-50 at the moment.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I know some guys he's played with on city rocks ... I'd assume Antwoine Anderson knows him personally... I've never seen him in person though.

The kid behind him in the picture is also 2017, he is a D-1 guard but his grades aren't there so he's prepping, Dominick Welch.

I didn't know Jay-Z was related, that's definitely a side effect bonus...

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I know some guys he's played with on city rocks ... I'd assume Antwoine Anderson knows him personally... I've never seen him in person though.

The kid behind him in the picture is also 2017, he is a D-1 guard but his grades aren't there so he's prepping, Dominick Welch.

I didn't know Jay-Z was related, that's definitely a side effect bonus...

How good is this kid really? The Jay-Z connection could evaporate quickly if the nephew is not successful within the first year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
How good is this kid really? The Jay-Z connection could evaporate quickly if the nephew is not successful within the first year.
It's his nephew, doubt that's in the cards.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
No. You guys are not seeing the bigger picture . It would bring Aunt Beyoncé to Gampel for about three years. SMH. It puts
Beyoncé in a UConn jersey.

I'm surprised the kid isn't getting big time looks just for the publicity of Queen B and her mans being at some big time games.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Also following Carter: Junior Joseph and Sedee Keita. Would be nice to get both Carter and Keita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom