2022 Recruiting: - Nahiem Alleyne commits to UConn! | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Nahiem Alleyne commits to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn I thought i was ready but I was trying to cop a PS5 on Playstation Direct at this time too so I was divided and must of missed OP by seconds. LOL! Eithey way there is our Tyler Polley for this year. Great get by DH. The team is coming together.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Nice backcourt piece, welcome!

We are 1 more impact guard transfer and a Castle reclass away from many posters here (myself included) eating crow after the early transfer exodus.
Maybe that was really the plan all along.

Reaction Score
Nice backcourt piece, welcome!

We are 1 more impact guard transfer and a Castle reclass away from many posters here (myself included) eating crow after the early transfer exodus.
Maybe that was really the plan all along.
Yeah I kept believing even with the Mass exodus. Trust in Hurley he knows what he is doing here. I do.

Reaction Score

PI: Congratulations! What separated UConn from the rest of your options? What was UConn’s most consistent message to you throughout the process?

NA: From day one talking to Coach Luke (Murray), it was a different vibe. I really felt like he was being himself. Obviously all the coaches are trying to get at me, but I felt like he knew what he was talking about. They said they can help me develop my game. They watched me in EYBL and wanted me to get back to that form. I kinda felt like I was kinda distant from my normal game for a while, so they were talking about me getting back to my old ways. I watched their workout, and it was something different. It was a different aura about it, I was telling my dad this was some place I can get better at. As far as the coaching relationships, I can tell everyone has a good bond, not just coaches but the managers and advisors too. Everybody was just themselves, they were just being themselves throughout the recruitment process. Their play style is guard heavy and Coach Dan Hurley is great. I can tell his energy carries through the whole team.

Reaction Score
ugh the depaul jerseys
Maybe I am in the minority, but I dig them black unis and the gray ones, too. My personal favorite will always be the home whites and the navy blue, but I like the variety. Unlike my NY Giants, when all the other NFL teams had creative color rush uniforms, the Giants went to the white 1980s uniforms which I thought was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom