Naadir Tharpe -KS Transferring closer to Home in MA? | The Boneyard

Naadir Tharpe -KS Transferring closer to Home in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't think so. You get him for only one year in 2015, and he would likely dissuade any other 2015 guards from coming to UConn.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
There's an old adage in baseball that you can never have enough pitching. Equate that to our backcourt and, in this case, we have enough PG "pitching".

Reaction Score
I don't think so. You get him for only one year in 2015, and he would likely dissuade any other 2015 guards from coming to UConn.

I don't think he's a good enough player to dissuade any high school recruit from signing with UConn, unless it's a purely a scholarship numbers thing. I'd pass regardless. He's never impressed me in the least.

Reaction Score
Because of his situation I thought he may be available immediately next year due to his daughters medical issues. Wasn't even sure if we had an open scholarship for next year.

Reaction Score
Tharpe is like the little girl with the curls. When he is good he can be very good, but when he is bad he is horrid. I wish him the best but I don't think UCONN is the place for him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's not a bad player, but you don't want him running your team.

The point guard situation at Kansas next year is a bit of a mess - Graham is the prototypical overrated late spring recruit.

Reaction Score
He's not a bad player, but you don't want him running your team.

The point guard situation at Kansas next year is a bit of a mess - Graham is the prototypical overrated late spring recruit.

Totally agree...kinda reminds me of when Darius Smith committed, but at least we had Kemba. They have 3 guys that can't play the position at a high level. Kansas seems to always lack a floor leader, which is amazing for such a great program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom