My Top 15 Teams Next Season | Page 4 | The Boneyard

My Top 15 Teams Next Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In my comment about TN, how else can you explain going from so helpless and playing as individuals making 5 to 6 TO's a game per player to a perfectly cohesive unit with almost no TO's in NCAA's? There was a huge change!
Almost every one on THE BY was shocked by how terrible TN was and pow their whole game has changed instantly, something was rotten in Denmark with the players vs coaches in TN this past season!
There had to be "character" problems going on in the locker room and the playing court!
For those that attacked me for my comments above, I'm sorry people, there has to be something going on for a change like that!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
In sports the game played between your ears is what makes you what you are. Negative thoughts, a negative aphnosphere, negative people, will not allow you to play at your best. At UConn the discipline and the attention paid to detail is what has made UConn so great and their players so great. We've all heard there is no "I" in team. Well that is exactly why some talented teams don't win. To many "I's" on their team. The "I's" are a direct result of how you think of yourself and many "I's" think theyre great and love the attention and recognition. When your great you don't have to tell anybody, they will tell you and everybody else how great you are. When the pressure is on UConn performs its best because that how they were trained and taught in practice. Discipline leads to a good attitude which is a direct result of repetition in practice. Practice doesn't make perfect. Breaking you down mentally, physically and athletically makes you the best you can be. Perfect practice makes you perfect.

Some fans this season are discounting UConn. Im note. Remember when ND lost all those players a few years ago and ND and UConn were undefeated. ND got there because of their coaching and team effort as did UConn. So this season UConn may not be as dominate as they've been but don't count them out...remember they've got Geno.

Reaction Score
South Carolina
Notre Dame
Baylor
Maryland
Uconn
Louisville
Ohio State
Ucla
Texas
Tennessee
Florida St
Stanford
Washington
Syracuse
Mississippi State

Just my thought for now until I investigate & research some more. Don't hit me now.

It's clearly way too soon to be definitive about these things, but I just don't see South Carolina in the top 6-7.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
You could probably change any of the top 5 and have a good argument. For me, until UCONN is beaten you should remain at number 1. Despite the loss of the Big 3, no team has proven that it can beat UCONN and until someone does UCONN is number 1 on my list.

Hey EastTeaxs, Great observation. The post of the day!!! :cool: UConn will no doubt lose a game, but until they do......................

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Top 8 ..don't know the other schools well enough to sort them out

ND
Baylor
S Carolina
UConn
Maryland
Louisville
Texas
Ohio State

I'm with you Charliebball. I'm not real familiar with some of these other teams either. I will go out on a extremely "firm" limb here and predict right now that next year's NC, will come form one of these 8 programs, and the season will be very interesting because unlike the past 4 years, there will be no clear cut favorite to win the NC. There you have it. Carnac's first prediction for the 2016-2017 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom