My Take - UMass Lowell | The Boneyard

My Take - UMass Lowell

Reaction Score
We scored more points than them, which is, like, really good.

This concludes My Take.
Direct and to the point, a real straight shooter you are. Kind of like ADub's Ru... no, I can't do it.

Reaction Score
I have not read such insight on this board in what, 15 minutes.

C

Chief00

Sure beats Chief00's ramblings
To the point and on point
Love it
Pulitzer worthy

Chief’s Briefs aren’t for everyone, yet all metrics indicate they interest many fans from casual to expert. More importantly they stimulate discussion. Granted, while often the basketball discussions are great, it can occassionlly get off the rails but that life in the BY. Some even find that entertaining or amusing.

Reaction Score

This concludes My Take.

Your take will be the perfect reason 'copy and paste' was created.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
This branded blog has potential. Well done.

You just made the next addition of “ the rub”

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Chief’s Briefs aren’t for everyone, yet all metrics indicate they interest many fans from casual to expert. More importantly they stimulate discussion. Granted, while often the basketball discussions are great, it can occassionlly get off the rails but that life in the BY. Some even find that entertaining or amusing.

Didn’t you tell me you didn’t pay attention to the metrics?

Reaction Score

This concludes My Take.

Not as obvious as the in-game host needing to remind us to join in when Big Red spells us out. ;)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
no need to defend
Just bust'n:cool:

Reaction Score
What exactly are the metrics you are referring to? The voices inside your head telling you that you are smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like you??

C

Chief00

What exactly are the metrics you are referring to? The voices inside your head telling you that you are smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like you??

As stated previously, Chief Briefs typically create numerous replies and views that spark basketball discussion. Also, as I stated, it’s not about me, but about the discussion. I hope this helps you in your understanding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom