My Take - UMass Lowell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

My Take - UMass Lowell

Reaction Score
As stated previously, Chief Briefs typically create numerous replies and views that spark basketball discussion. Also, as I stated, it’s not about me, but about the discussion. I hope this helps you in your understanding.
I understand you completely Chief....in fact, I see right through you. It's comical for someone who refers to themselves in the 3rd person to suggest it's not all about them. You do bring good entertainment value, I'll give you that. Beyond that, you're just another casual poster.

Reaction Score
You just described yourself. No sense dissecting nuances with you.
LOL

Couldn't you come up with something better? Like "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you?"

Reaction Score
Chief’s Briefs aren’t for everyone, yet all metrics indicate they interest many fans from casual to expert. More importantly they stimulate discussion. Granted, while often the basketball discussions are great, it can occassionlly get off the rails but that life in the BY. Some even find that entertaining or amusing.

You mean like posts about No Nut November and Taylor Rooks?

C

Chief00

You mean like posts about No Nut November and Taylor Rooks?
Exactly, many cars went off the rails and that was a very beautiful picture of Taylor Rooks. How can a basketball discussion compete?

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom