My Personal Thoughts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

My Personal Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seemed almost like my cat playing with a baby mouse today. Occasionally, the baby mouse would break free and seem to be close to escaping, but, upon noticing the distant peril, the cat simply pounced and again chomped down on said mouse.

Never really thought Col. had a chance.

Of course, if Lamb isn't on fire, then who knows.

Reaction Score
It's only the first game of the season! You gotta give this team time to develop. Regardless to that, it's foolish to draw conclusions about the team or any of the players based on one game. Haven't you all seen a player put up a stinker one game and then look all world the next.

Remember last season, JC sat Oriakhi because he wasn't happy about his play and then Alex responded with a monster game or two following that game?

Let's give these guys a few games before you draw too many conclusions.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Seemed almost like my cat playing with a baby mouse today. Occasionally, the baby mouse would break free and seem to be close to escaping, but, upon noticing the distant peril, the cat simply pounced and again chomped down on said mouse.

Never really thought Col. had a chance.

Of course, if Lamb isn't on fire, then who knows.

What if he wasn't on fire and this was either a normal or even subpar game? Those are the kind of things I like to think about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom