My latest podcast with Mark Blaudschun... | The Boneyard

My latest podcast with Mark Blaudschun...

Reaction Score
UConn talk begins at the 1810 mark...Let me know what you think. Thanks for listening!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
TLDL:

UConn should make the NCAA's annually. They didn't so "something must be wrong." No sources, no inside info.​

Reaction Score
TLDL:

UConn should make the NCAA's annually. They didn't so "something must be wrong." No sources, no inside info.​

Worse, it was full of the regurgitated speculation read about on the Boneyard. Ollie does not get along with Calhoun, the administration (?? Benedict ??) doesn't get along with Ollie, Calhoun is upset at the firing of Glenn Miller, Ollie leaving for the NBA in a year is likely, wouldn't be a surprise, etc.

Reaction Score
Worse, it was full of the regurgitated speculation read about on the Boneyard. Ollie does not get along with Calhoun, the administration (?? Benedict ??) doesn't get along with Ollie, Calhoun is upset at the firing of Glenn Miller, Ollie leaving for the NBA in a year is likely, wouldn't be a surprise, etc.
Isn't this the same guy whose claiming UConn is returning to the Big East ?

Reaction Score
A waste of time. 'Blauds' the Globe BC beat writer until TEN YEARS ago, now at TMG where he writes about college FOOTBALL, speculating on less information than is ON THE BONEYARD. Commentator questioning this expert can't remember Glen Miller's name.

Reaction Score
Hearing Blauds talk about anything UConn is a waste of time.

Reaction Score
Guys, thanks for listenting. To be honest, I brought Blauds to talk on the BC AD hire. The UConn talk at the end was more of a talk around New England Segment towards the end. I really respect the UConn program, especially basketball.

Reaction Score
Not sure what you are implying. I do respect the program but I also have to be honest and obejctive. The fact is since the the 2014 Title, the trend for the program has been down. Not sure how else to say that, believe me I have nothing against the Huskies. I really like Ollie as a recruiter, but you can't avoid the results.

pj

Reaction Score
Not sure what you are implying. I do respect the program but I also have to be honest and obejctive. The fact is since the the 2014 Title, the trend for the program has been down. Not sure how else to say that, believe me I have nothing against the Huskies. I really like Ollie as a recruiter, but you can't avoid the results.

There's only one direction to go in from a national championship. North Carolina's program has trended down the last few weeks, Villanova's and Duke's for the last year+.

Reaction Score
Let me throw it out to the group....are you happy with UConn basketball since 2014? Are you happy with the American Conf? Do you feel like the program is headed in the right direction? Are you excited for the upcoming season?

Reaction Score
Let me throw it out to the group....are you happy with UConn basketball since 2014? Are you happy with the American Conf? Do you feel like the program is headed in the right direction? Are you excited for the upcoming season?

What does that have to do with your podcast? Your podcast was about how Ollie and Calhoun don't get along, how the administration at UConn (you didn't specify who) doesn't get along with Ollie, then that Ollie is going to the NBA, and that it would be a shock if Ollie were around in 3 years.

Save it.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

You do not want to open this can of worms... All of those questions have been beaten to death and will be beaten to death again on this thread....Just a warning.

pj

Reaction Score

No. No. Jury is out. Yes.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Do yourself a favor and don't try to reason with anyone here. Save yourself.

Reaction Score
This guy just comes here to stir up s*&t. The best way to make him go away is to never respond to his posts or read them, ever. I just responded, but it will be my last. If you don't like him coming here and posting his moroncast, don't listen to it, don't click on it and don't reply. Eventually he will get bored and go play with some other shiny object.

Reaction Score
UConn talk begins at the 1810 mark...Let me know what you think. Thanks for listening!

Could deff see Ollie leaving In the next year or 2..wouldn't surprise you at All? What kind of world are you living in buddy? The guy has a long way to go before the NBA starts calling again.

Is this a summer journalism project for your school (I'm assuming your a student taking journalism for credit). The production and opinions on this are just way off. Hoping I'm right that this is just some project that no one will listen to except a journalism class. Would be embarrassing for the public to hear.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom