My expectations just changed. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

My expectations just changed.

Reaction Score
Sweet 16 is the minimum. Our opponents are irrelevant.
Your talking as a fan. Coach Calhoun approached tournament as a mini tournament At each site. Focus is on winning those 2 games . Everything else will take care of itself

Reaction Score
I just want to win tomorrow.

You chuckleheads thinking about the sweet sixteen matchup need to be thrown in front of a train.
Exactly fishy they have no idea on Coach Calhoun's philosophy approaching March Madness.

Reaction Score
You are being too sensitive
Hey I lost my only UCONN fans here in Jax because they said we were playing good when getting blown out by Washington University in the first half. Bad MOJO is not good. I'm just saying. Roy was fantastic in the game against us.

Reaction Score
Yes we did go to win tournament game I know forgot throw in the punchline. We had 26 turnovers in that game. Washington pressure was relentless.

Reaction Score
Hey bud that's not how Coach Calhoun approached tournament . They can't afford to look ahead. Have to take tournament at each site is its own little pod. Have to win two game pods to advance. Focus is on the next game doesn't matter what any other team in tournament does. If we move in then we benefit from other results. We as fans always get ahead of ourselves. I certainly hope our UCONN players are not.
Hey Bud. Coach Calhoun is out. If you really think the boys weren't watching this game, you're delusional. I am not creating mojo. THAT is done in locker rooms and in practice.

Reaction Score
MOJO? Please. MOJO is whatever the head coach deems it to be. If he does his job, you all will call it good. If he chokes, you all will call it bad. Having said that, if they play only one half of basketball again, they will lose. It is just that simple.

Reaction Score
I just want to win tomorrow.

You chuckleheads thinking about the sweet sixteen matchup need to be thrown in front of a train.
Did you really just say "Chuckleheads"?
1679324862584.png

Reaction Score
Whatever happens from here on out, one thing that no one can deny.... the Connecticut Huskies are fully BACK!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom