My cousin is on tv tonight | The Boneyard

My cousin is on tv tonight

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Cool! I like Scalia. Her minutes have been down the last few games, I'm not sure why.

This is going to be a great game, and I'm really looking forward to it. It's a very well-balanced team against a team that's all offense.

Reaction Score
My dna relative I found her dad on 23&me and she is a shooter who plated against Paige and with Azzi. Her name is Sara Scalia and she plays for Indiana. Tonight Indiana hosts Iowa at 6:30.

Reaction Score
Cool! I like Scalia. Her minutes have been down the last few games, I'm not sure why.

This is going to be a great game, and I'm really looking forward to it. It's a very well-balanced team against a team that's all offense.
Hey Bigboote, If Iowa doesn't play defense, why didn't the Hoosiers score a lot more points than they did?;)

Reaction Score
My dna relative I found her dad on 23&me and she is a shooter who plated against Paige and with Azzi. Her name is Sara Scalia and she plays for Indiana. Tonight Indiana hosts Iowa at 6:30.
Very cool, Tony... Sara had eight points and three assists tonight, important contributions in a very competitive game.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Glad you have a relative playing ball on a good team. Indiana is a fine club, and it was a good win for them. Iowa couldn't make free throws and slowly got behind. Congrats to the Hoosiers and Tonyc's cousin.

Reaction Score
Sara is pretty cool. I wished that things would have worked out better for her here in Minnesota.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Watching Stanford play Arizona last night, I saw Maya Nnaji on the Wildcat team. She played with Paige at Hopkins, Mn. Old home night!

Reaction Score
Hey @Tonyc, your cousin is on again tonight and looking scary good. Hoosiers are a tough team. Beating the Buckeyes handily
Your post made me go look at the box score. At half time the score is 54 to 29 in favor of the Hoosiers. The thing that caught my eye, number of players that made it in the game so far for each school. For the Hoosiers 7 players and Ohio State only the starters. To take a line from some posters...c'mon you gotta play the bench! ;)

1676335238793.png

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Cousin Sara got 24 points coming off the bench! Deep , well coached team.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Sara done TonyC proud! I have family in Maine and Indiana, and Mackenzie and Grace did their home states proud.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom