My Brackettology | The Boneyard

My Brackettology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Once again its UConn and everybody else. As I mentioned last year that UConn should go to Nebraska well this year UConn will be in Albany for the Regionals. In an effort to get more fans involved in WCBB and the Womens NCAA I would like to see Regionals with the top Regional Teams paired up in areas that make it easy for fans to travel and watch them. For example a team like SC playing in NC should be paired with a team from the NC area. ND paired with a team from that Regional area. This will help to get more casual fans out and create more interest. Its nothing more then building the womens program. Lets face it to beat UConn this season they way UConn is playing right now is a Mission Impossible. Why eliminate some top teams from the final 4 who should be in the FF by putting them in UConns bracket? It just doesn't make sense to me. The committee should use the tournament to promote WCBB and draw fan interest by making it easy for them to attend. The next 2 seasons UConns Regional will be at Harbor Yard in Bridgeport. You know that will be a sell out. However this season its in Albany which is over 4 hours from Hartford and Stamford. It will make it tuff for some people to make those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom