My bad | Page 3 | The Boneyard

My bad

Reaction Score
Should have seen the 1st half. We looked like a different team. Then it all went wrong. Refs started making calls that cost us and everything snowballed.
I wish I had. I’m blaming myself for jinxing them.

Reaction Score
Put me in the camp to blame. Like the OP, I didn't start watching until after halftime.

What a chop job that second half was. My lawd...

Reaction Score
Syracuse home refs did the same thing on the other side of the ball at the very end of the game against Purdue. Purdue took the lead and the refs immediately called 2 penalties worth 25 yards and made them kickoff at like the 10 to ensure Syracuse scored because of something they "said".

Actually in that game the officiating crew came with Purdue from the Big Ten... having seen the game, the penalties were actually legit calls.. it was as complete a meltdown by one team as I've seen as Syracuse managed only one successful play (the winning TD).

Reaction Score
The two most egregious ref decisions were the targeting call and the no-call for block in the back on their last TD run. If that gets called, they are backed up on the edge of field goal range.
There were a lot of "worst calls" but when they were replaying a fumble closer to the camera a defender was hanging on our offensive lineman's leg literally pulling him down in front of of the referee and the umpire. Make the call and it's a first down instead of a turnover.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom