My bad | Page 2 | The Boneyard

My bad

Reaction Score
The bigger problem, imo, is the game getting hidden on ESPN3. I bet there's a ton of match fixing going on, being hidden in games that no one cares about and aren't broadcast to the general public.
It was nice when I was young and naive to all that stuff but sadly it happens way more than people would like to believe.

Reaction Score
The bigger problem, imo, is the game getting hidden on ESPN3. I bet there's a ton of match fixing going on, being hidden in games that no one cares about and aren't broadcast to the general public.
There's no doubt in the world. As soon as the wrong team starts winning, that yellow flag comes out. Announcers can't deny it because they know the viewers see e
flags were literally coming out after we had first downs on multiple occasions. the flags were after the whistle multiple times
But UConn, with offensive inefficiency, put the refs in a position in which they can go crazy with their pro Ball State bias.

Reaction Score
No doubt. Everyone saw it today. EVERY key call went Ball States way. Refs should be called out publicly.
Their names need to be called out publicly and so do the names of the MAC officiating committee.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The two most egregious ref decisions were the targeting call and the no-call for block in the back on their last TD run. If that gets called, they are backed up on the edge of field goal range.

Reaction Score
Their names need to be called out publicly and so do the names of the MAC officiating committee.
Hope at least Mora says something. Yeah the offense stuggled. And the refs were biased. Say both things.

Reaction Score
The two most egregious ref decisions were the targeting call and the no-call for block in the back on their last TD run. If that gets called, they are backed up on the edge of field goal range.
Think they would've missed it if that was UConn?

Reaction Score
I would’ve said the same thing had we won.

Reaction Score
the people to blame are much closer. The UConn athletic department is ultimately the problem to agreeing to MAC refs.
Why the hell did they agree to that, and if that’s the case our athletic department needs to be called out by name too.

Reaction Score
UConn 12 penalties....Ball St 2.

Ouch.
And if you notice, home-biased refs will make calls for the away team only when they don't matter to try to look fair. Like people can't see through it.

Reaction Score
the people to blame are much closer. The UConn athletic department is ultimately the problem to agreeing to MAC refs.

Were they MAC refs?

It use to be the referees came from the away teams conference, and I thought we have certain leagues that we use

Reaction Score
Were they MAC refs?

It use to be the referees came from the away teams conference, and I thought we have certain leagues that we use
as far as I could tell it was a MAC crew and it took me awhile because the number of "Ron Hudson"s in football.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Haven't read the whole thread, has anyone mentioned the obvious facemask on the kick return? Almost unscrewed Victor's head from his neck and no one said anything.

Reaction Score
A. Turner got hit helmet to helmet while his arms were down as he was being tackled. The defender led with his helmet. The reversal was inexcusable. On the tipped pass reversal their receiver was not held but fell down. The ball was uncatchable. It was a made up call.

Reaction Score
flags were literally coming out after we had first downs on multiple occasions. the flags were after the whistle multiple times

Everyone knows you can probably call holding on every play. It seemed like every time we made a play they discovered a foul.

We also didn’t ourselves many favors with things like false starts.

But the last time I felt this frustrated with officiating was maybe the Notre Dame game.

Reaction Score
A. Turner got hit helmet to helmet while his arms were down as he was being tackled. The defender led with his helmet. The reversal was inexcusable. On the tipped pass reversal their receiver was not held but fell down. The ball was uncatchable. It was a made up call.

Exactly

Reaction Score
When you see stuff like that it's not incompetence, it's something far worse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom