MVP: DT or BG? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MVP: DT or BG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn990411 said:
She's never gotten the credit she's deserved, but Penny Taylor is absolutely one of the best players in WNBA history. I really hope she makes her way into the Naismith HOF, because she really is that good.
i agree, but does the Naismith HOF have international players inducted? I'm not sure.

Reaction Score
Even with BG out, there was only 1 player going to win the MOP award and that was Diana Taurasi! She's the greatest LEADER in WBB! 13 points in the 4th quarter after none in the 3rd! She knew she had to take the game over for PHX to win!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
DT was my pick before Griner had to sit out, but Griner would have been an equally valid selection after two games. I feel a little sorry for BG not being able to play in the clinching game. She had a fabulous year and deserved to be on the court in the last minutes of the season.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Magic - Jabbar. Each made the other (already Allstar MVPs) even better. And when the center went down, the guard stepped up and got'er done in the Finals!

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Magic - Jabbar. Each made the other (already Allstar MVPs) even better. And when the center went down, the guard stepped up and got'er done in the Finals!
As a rookie!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
DT was my pick before Griner had to sit out, but Griner would have been an equally valid selection after two games. I feel a little sorry for BG not being able to play in the clinching game. She had a fabulous year and deserved to be on the court in the last minutes of the season.

I hated to see her have to miss out on that experience, but she did get to play in the clinching game of the real championship series.

Reaction Score
Griner had an excellent series.

With her physical attributes and talent, the sky is the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom