Must must must win. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Must must must win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Could not have said it better myself...true fan supports out guys no matter what.
So you mean it's bad thing that I flew to Hawaii in the interim and am sitting in the Chaminade fan section with my Silverswords sweatshirt, and have just started an "over-rated" chant?

Reaction Score
It's a "must win" in some senses but not others. It's not a "must win" for March's sake, as we're not going to the tournament unless we win the AAC tourney. Let's face it, this team isn't going undefeated in AAC play, and with the two awful loses already we're not getting an at large bid - it just ain't happening folks. It is a "must win" in the sense that we don't want this program taking a complete nose dive. The difference between an average or even poor season and one that's an absolute train wreck is huge - perception, player development, and especially recruiting all hang in the balance. Right now we're trending dangerously close to train wreck, so yes, this is a must win to make sure this season isn't a complete and abject disaster

Reaction Score
What's all this hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth? From what I saw yesterday the Huskies relaxed after halftime and balled out. Vance Jackson stroked it last night
and has 8 in the 1st half today.

Let's run and gun and have fun, that's how I get down. :D

Reaction Score
Chaminade +15 definitely would've been a good play. I didn't bet this game so I am just enjoying fast action.:)

Reaction Score
Purvis 2 straight 3's, he's feeling it, my friends. This will be very good going forward...whoops, another 3...good game for shooters and he's a good shooter. ;)

Reaction Score
Well done, sir, they hit 14. I figured with Chaminade having basically 4 guards and a swing man and they like to play uptempo that it would be a nice playground type game. Confidence builder for Purvis and the team.

Coach Ollie will have some talking points about the defense and ball security, there were some goofy turnovers in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom