OT: - Musical relatives | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Musical relatives

Reaction Score
Taylor Hawkins of Foo Fighters fame (RIP)
Shane Hawkins, Taylor's son, in a Foo Fighters tribute to his Dad. Pretty emotional....

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Great stuff, folks, keep 'em comin'. Building on the previous post with the Bee Gees and Andy Gibb, Clannad is a group originally made up of members of the Braonain (Brennan) and Dugain (Duggan) families. The little Braonain sister, Eithne, played on one or two of their albums and then set out on her own to become the best-selling solo artist in Irish history (as of 10 years or so ago). IIRC the Clannad cut translates as the White Goat.

Reaction Score
A bit of a reach as far as a musical parent so I'll make my way to the penalty box after posting.

Elle King (Tanner Elle Schneider) is Rob Schneider's daughter.

Music starts at 1:25

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hanson Brothers, Isaac, Taylor, and Zac. Along with younger brother, Joshua (Mac). ( They had 3 sisters too)

Mmmbop - Hanson

Talks Like Alabama - Joshua and the Holy Rollers

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Singer-songwriter A.J. Croce lost his dad in a plane crash before he turned two, temporarily lost his sight when he was four, and lost his wife to a heart condition. Now 50, musician and songwriter A.J. Croce is turning to the music that his father, Jim Croce, had made famous, and in the process is embracing his father's legacy – and his own. Correspondent Jim Axelrod reports.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CajunHusk94

Top Bottom