Murderers' Row schedule coming up? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Murderers' Row schedule coming up?

Reaction Score
I think we have a chance against SC but it will not be easy. We need their guards to be cold from the 3 point line. We know we are going to lose the rebounding battle and will get next to zero points in the paint. We will need Azzi, Lou and Caroline all scoring.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I think we have a chance against SC but it will not be easy. We need their guards to be cold from the 3 point line. We know we are going to lose the rebounding battle and will get next to zero points in the paint. We will need Azzi, Lou and Caroline all scoring.
South Carolina's bigs will not be able to keep up with UConn's, if they try they will be winded by the end of the first quarter. Why do you think that UConn will lose the rebounding battle and not many points in the paint?

Reaction Score
I believe that UConn has survived the hurricane that was came our way. Two losses I believe that many of us are happy with. Notre Dame beat us. However, Maryland we lost too.

The Huskies have two upcoming Big East games against talented teams. DePaul on Sunday will be a huge challenge. Morrow is a beast of a player. Coach Bruno got himself a good one here. And much kudos for her accomplishments.

Then the St. John’s game. They recently lost after entering the Top 25. How excited that they must be with their upcoming game against UConn. A meaningful game for both teams. And, it’s being played at a professional area on Long Island where the NHLs Islanders play.

I’m looking forward to both of these games. Am hoping that Edwards didn’t hurt herself hurdling over the chairs last night against Xavier. This young lady as Kara mentioned should be included in the All American chats. And, rightly so.

Caroline is on concussion protocol. Am not sure for how long. She had not played on this road-trip so she must be close to coming back again. Thankfully Aubrey returned from Covid with a vengeance.

In case anyone missed it but Azzi’s parents were at the game last night. Am not sure if they travel to all of the games or not. But, I bet that they thought that their daughter was going to play.

Azzi was cleared for shoot around before the game. That’s an awesome sign. Basically meaning that she may or will play against DePaul. I sure hope so. She is very much needed.

At game time on Sunday take a look at UConn’s bench. We may see these people sitting there with game faces on; Geno; Chris; Janelle; Morgan; Dorka; Lou; Aliyah; Nica; Azzi; Aubrey; Caroline; Ines; Ayanna; Ines and Amari.

How sweet is that? Finally.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Caroline is on concussion protocol. Am not sure for how long. She had not played on this road-trip so she must be close to coming back again.
I don’t know about UConn but I’m aware that some schools don’t allow players in the concussion protocol to fly out of an abundance of caution. It’s generally considered safe to fly but a decision might be made to avoid it especially when there’s been more than one whack to the head, like Caroline.

And don’t forget, the original whack took place vs Xavier last year. As CD said at halftime, Xavier is very physical. (Emphasis hers)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom