Murder on Middle Beach | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Murder on Middle Beach

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Jill did it
If the police files support that theory it would make great fodder for a sequel.

There is no question that the father did some very illegal stuff and was in touch with the types of people who would and could kill someone.

There is also no question that the sister hired someone to kill her, albeit some years before this happened.

Jill definitely wanted to cut her out, but my spidey sense says she didn’t have murder in her, or hiring someone to do it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If the police files support that theory it would make great fodder for a sequel.

There is no question that the father did some very illegal stuff and was in touch with the types of people who would and could kill someone.

There is also no question that the sister hired someone to kill her, albeit some years before this happened.

Jill definitely wanted to cut her out, but my spidey sense says she didn’t have murder in her, or hiring someone to do it.

The father is a launderer, an embezzler, a scumbag, worst father of the new millennium etc.....and a 1000 other things. He just didn’t murder her. ( I could be wrong ) . I don’t know who did. But my big takeaway after this series is I wouldn’t cry if all gifting table “desert” receivers got it.

August_West

Reaction Score
8893 I agree with your take about the daughter. She has some major issues ( how couldn’t you in that family!!!) I don’t blame her for running

August_West

Reaction Score

Also lol about Madison police files supporting any theory. We both know LONG before this mess that the are crooked, stupid, keystone kops. Just like every other small shoreline fiefdom.

they have no theory or any impetus to solve ( until now)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Also lol about Madison police files supporting any theory. We both know LONG before this mess that the are crooked, stupid, keystone kops. Just like every other small shoreline fiefdom.
sergeant-shultz.jpg

Reaction Score
HBO is on a true crime spree focused on the Long Island/Atlantic shoreline.

Murder on Middle Beach: Madison, CT
Something About Aunt Diane: north shore Long Island
Cheshire Murders: Cheshire, CT (well, it's inland)
I Love You, Now Die: Fairhaven, MA (outside New Bedford)

Never thought southern New England was such a place. Wow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom