Muffet Again ! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Muffet Again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What do you bet that ESPN picks her up as a commentator/analyst? I dearly hope not.

Oh man, this thought literally crossed my mind two seconds before I read your comment. She'd be awful. She could singlehandedly ruin was has otherwise been pretty good analysis.

Reaction Score
From an AP article by Steve Megargee, Muffet states "the thing that makes her (Allen) the best point guard in the country" - not "one of the best" but "THE BEST". Pretty clear what you're saying Muffet, no backtracking or equivocation on this one.
That rascal...always fibbin.

Reaction Score
Coaches can't always say what they really think. Usually they just give us cliches and coach-speak. Who cares what Muffet thinks? Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there anyone here in the yard that cares what she says or thinks? I would expect her (and her entire staff) to promote her own players. Geno and his staff does. Her opinion and $3 will buy her a drink.

Speaking of what coaches think, I was listening to a ESPN radio program yesterday, and the interviewee related a story about the late North Carolina State coach Jim Valvano.

Valvano was furious with some of the calls the refs were making during a game. So during a stop in play, he called one of the refs over, and asked him if he could get a technical foul for what he was thinking.
The ref told him no. So Valvano said: "good!, cause I think YOU SUCK". :eek: Boy I sure do miss Jimmy.
I think you could say, if you were her, that you wouldn't want any other point guard leading your team, meaning you support your player but I wouldn't say unequivocally that my point guard was the best in the country, period, unless you had Moriah Jefferson. All you have to do is watch her on both ends of the court and what she does to stymie on defense while hitting daggers constantly on the other. Muffet does have eyes, doesn't she????

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I am absolutely horrified at some of the jeers taken at the expense of a young woman who has done nothing to warrant these shot at her. It's low class and embarrassing to me as a mod and a UConn fan.

Do NOT turn the Boneyard into a forum that becomes so arrogant and obnoxious that it takes pleasure in mocking 18-22 year old women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom