Much Better is how Hasheem Is Looking Like | The Boneyard

Much Better is how Hasheem Is Looking Like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
been watching the Thunder/Raptors game and he looks like a competent backup C, which is a far cry from how he looked in Memphis & Houston. Very active on D and rotating very well, and on the few times where he's received the ball on offense he's shown the hands to catch and while he didn't finish, he got fouled and converted his free throw attempts. I know this sounds like something you would expect out of the #2 pick but it's baby steps and he's looked better every game so far and looks like he might've found a home in OKC. Now if only we can get Lamb some minutes...

caw

Reaction Score
been watching the Thunder/Raptors game and he looks like a competent backup C, which is a far cry from how he looked in Memphis & Houston. Very active on D and rotating very well, and on the few times where he's received the ball on offense he's shown the hands to catch and while he didn't finish, he got fouled and converted his free throw attempts. I know this sounds like something you would expect out of the #2 pick but it's baby steps and he's looked better every game so far and looks like he might've found a home in OKC. Now if only we can get Lamb some minutes...

He looks really good. 8, 5, 2 is good for him. I think he can latch on in this role. The team atmosphere on the Thunder is great.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
thinking the same thing... i think the team and the situation is much better

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Player of the game tonight. Not dominant but makes a difference defensively and looks like he belongs. He has also slowly been working on his body and he is notably stronger and thicker than 2-3 years ago.

caw

Reaction Score
Lamb has now scored 6 points in 2 minutes in his NBA career.

Reaction Score
lol, can post titles be edited, made this while doing like 3 things at once

Reaction Score
Lamb has now scored 6 points in 2 minutes in his NBA career.

would've liked to see him try to break his guy down on that last possession instead of launching a 30 footer, that 3 off the curl was vintage Lambo tho

Reaction Score
Going to OKC saved Hasheem's career. They care about player development, just a great fit for Hash.

Reaction Score
Player of the game tonight. Not dominant but makes a difference defensively and looks like he belongs. He has also slowly been working on his body and he is notably stronger and thicker than 2-3 years ago.

He did foul out in 22 minutes, though. 10 pts (2-2, 6-6), 5 rbs, 2 blks
Minus the fouling out, those are solid numbers for a backup center.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I still think Hasheem can be a competent defensive NBA center.

Every single person knew drafting you would be getting a project. To keep him glued to the bench for a couple years and then throw him into a game for 8 minutes and expect him to be an All Star was ridiculous.

Hasheem is still young and on a team like OKC with a leader like Durant, I think the future is bright for him.

Reaction Score
Calhoun should have made him shoot his free throws from there
have him shoot jumshots as free throws, there was a HOF who did that can you guess who that is or anybody guess?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Lamb is averaging 144 points per 48 minutes. Gotta love that kind of production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom