MSST Little Rick | The Boneyard

MSST Little Rick

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
So far this season Miss State has played SE Missouri, Virginia, Lamar, Coppin State, Furman, Jackson State and Arkansas Little Rick. I get the Virginia game, but the Massey ratings for the rest of that murderer's row are 230, 255, 335, 168, 303 and 117. Does anyone ever ask Saint Vic what's the point of scheduling these teams?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
So far this season Miss State has played SE Missouri, Virginia, Lamar, Coppin State, Furman, Jackson State and Arkansas Little Rick. I get the Virginia game, but the Massey ratings for the rest of that murderer's row are 230, 255, 335, 168, 303 and 117. Does anyone ever ask Saint Vic what's the point of scheduling these teams?
How far in advance is a schedule set? Could he have changed this bum of the month club show? I am asking, because I do not know.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
How far in advance is a schedule set? Could he have changed this bum of the month club show? I am asking, because I do not know.

Why does that matter? These teams didn't just become awful.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Like I was really worried
Anyone ever ask Mulkey?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Some games, like home and homes, are set a year or two in advance, others can be set as late as a few months before the season begins. If games are to be televised, they’re usually set well before the season.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Some games, like home and homes, are set a year or two in advance, others can be set as late as a few months before the season begins. If games are to be televised, they’re usually set well before the season.
Thank you for the considerate response , Nan. Truly a moderate answer. :D

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score

The only point right now for Vic is experimenting with lineups. He's used about 10 deep up to now, and even his bench players have vastly improved.... staple of a Vic Schaefer team. Even Bre'Amber Scott is 5-6 tonight for 13 points. Who dat, right?

Our season effectively begins in December with Texas, Oregon, and Marquette.

Reaction Score
MSST 98 - 63, I agree scheduling so many mid majors is not conducive to exciting fans. I understand wanting to schedule tough games after your get some jelling of your players but 6 out of 7 mid majors seems too much. Hard to get any fan excitement which WBB desperately needs. Wish MSST schedule included more major schools but we should see in a December if this team is real.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
If only Lin Dunn weren't coaching she'd have a thing or 2 to say about growing the game.

Reaction Score
I'll reserve judgment on this team until I see them play their December schedule. I've learned a few things from watching them play these games though. There is legitimate 3 point shooting, and Howard was a huge get that cannot be underestimated. But they need to do better on free throws and turnovers. They are prone to get a bit sloppy at times. There is also a depth issue at PG with a big drop off from Holmes to Taylor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom