MSST full house | Page 3 | The Boneyard

MSST full house

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Please do not suggest that UConn's out of conference schedule in any way resembles Mississippi State's.

As long as you don't suggest that UConn's conference schedule in any way resembles Mississippi State's.

Reaction Score
Every team plays cupcakes. It’s just what level are those schools. ND’s weakest Opponent this season has been Binghamton. But besides that. Penn is good, Toledo is a quality team, Harvard is tough I mean they beat Cal, Leigh could win the Patriot League. Their ranking is 362. UCONN only played one Opponent with a worse then 200 rating and that was St. Louis at 212. ND will have played 7 top 25 Non Con opponents and UCONN would have played 4 Top 25 Non Con Opponents according to Massey if things stay similar to how they are know. I feel top schools should more schedule like a ND or UCONN.

Reaction Score
I feel top schools should more schedule like a ND or UCONN.

I see RealTime has UConn at a projected SOS of 69 to MSU’s 75, so not that drastically different by the end of the year.

Reaction Score
I see RealTime has UConn at a projected SOS of 69 to MSU’s 75, so not that drastically different by the end of the year.

But the issue is what teams do schools schedule by "choice." UConn and Miss State and everyone else can't choose their conference. But they do have a say in who they play outside of their conference. UConn has always scheduled a difficult out of conference schedule. Not just when in the weaker AAC, but when they were in the difficult Big East as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom