Mrs. Dribbles | The Boneyard

Mrs. Dribbles

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Mrs. Dribbles here. Just letting you all know that I'm going to the hospital tomorrow. They will be trying to weaned me off the ventilator. If it works, I will be so happy ☺! If not then back home. I want want to thank you all for your support and prayers. The men will come back and the ladies also. Too many big heads thinking they are great. I'll be at Hartford Hospital,11th floor Bliss Wing. Go Huskies!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Mrs. Dribbles here. Just letting you all know that I'm going to the hospital tomorrow. They will be trying to weaned me off the ventilator. If it works, I will be so happy ☺! If not then back home. I want want to thank you all for your support and prayers. The men will come back and the ladies also. Too many big heads thinking they are great. I'll be at Hartford Hospital,11th floor Bliss Wing. Go Huskies!

Good luck Mrs D. You got this.

Reaction Score
Good luck, that means your muscle strenght must be getting stronger. They have a good RT team there. R u on the vent at night only now or still on it around the clock

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Good luck, that means your muscle strenght must be getting stronger. They have a good RT team there. R u on the vent at night only now or still on it around the clock
24/7 on the ventilator

Reaction Score
24/7 on the ventilator
Okay, your quality of life will be much better even if u get off it only during the day. U can actually go to the games that way. Best wishes

Reaction Score
Are you going to a vent weaning floor within Hartford hospital? As in a highly specialized and controlled environment to monitor you while you go through weaning trials? I think St Francis, the nearby long-term acute care facility, does something like that

What mode and settings are you currently on? Are you being admitted for first-steps kind of stuff for weaning? Or on the other side for example, do you have an in-line speaking valve on CPAP with a PSV of 5, and you’re just taking that last step to a blow-by/high-flow/trach collar (essentially interchangeable terms)?

How are you getting your nutrition? All non-oral?

Last edited:

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Looking forward to hear your positive updates ! I am sure you're a fighter like Coach Calhoun. Good luck !

Dribbles

Mrs. Dribbles
Reaction Score
Are you going to a vent weaning floor within Hartford hospital? As in a highly specialized and controlled environment to monitor you while you go through weaning trials? I think St Francis, the nearby long-term acute care facility, does something like that

What mode and settings are you currently on? Are you being admitted for first-steps kind of stuff for weaning? Or on the other side for example, do you have an in-line speaking valve on CPAP with a PSV of 5, and you’re just taking that last step to a blow-by/high-flow/trach collar (essentially interchangeable terms)?

How are you getting your nutrition? All non-oral?
Really don't know. They tried to take me off at Hospital Special Care last August but forgot to give me the Happy Pill. They never tried again. So, I came and now we are going to do trials slowly with the hope of getting off this. Oh, I can eat no gtube. I can speak, but with track

in,don't know if I can without yet. A real long process, I had a mylitis(sp) stroke left nerve to diaphragm is dead, but could rejunavate it self.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I am relieved to see this thread Mrs. Dribbles. You have been and will be in Mrs. Fleuds and my prayers.

For those of us who have met you in person there is not a bigger or better fan than you.

Recover dear one and hopefully we can see you at another tournament.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
1547832130653.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member