OT: - Moussa Cisse reclassifies to 2020 | The Boneyard

OT: Moussa Cisse reclassifies to 2020

Reaction Score

Already got two balls today to L$U.

Without Cisse, LSU already has 15 schollies filled, 14 if Emmitt Williams stays in the draft.

You gotta be kiddin' me.

How are they going to take him if they’re already full scholarship wise?

Reaction Score
shocked he isn't going to memphis after penny paid for him to move there a la wiseman (probably)

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Makes me think of Keyser Söze

Keyser_S%C3%B6ze_-_photo.jpg

C

Chief00

Already got four balls today to L$U.

Without Cisse, LSU already has 15 schollies filled, 14 if Emmitt Williams stays in the draft.

You gotta be kiddin' me.

Kind of have to admire L$U. They know what they want and they stay true to their system.

Reaction Score
I think Memphi$ will land him today. Nice pick up for Hardaway after an otherwise abysmal class.

Reaction Score
Kind of have to admire L$U. They know what they want and they stay true to their system.
] Another example of SEC BB programs getting their "play money" from their FB's bottom line/boosters(if LSU)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Memphis will be better this season than last.

Precious was the man, but it's key having Quinones/Jeffries/Baugh/Dandridge/Ellis return with a full season of experience. Personally, I thought Blake Harris was a detriment to the team both defensively and with poor shot selection, so his transfer to Iowa State will help the team.

Even if Memphis doesn't get waivers for Nolley and/or Williams, they have a strong top-9 with Lomax/Baugh/Ellis their key guards, Quinones/Jeffries as their key wings and Cisse/Dandridge/Thomas/Stokes as their bigs. If any or both of the transfers get waivers, this is a solid top-25 potential team.

We crap on the AAC a lot on here, but Memphis will be a team I'll keep track of if we have a season.

Reaction Score
Memphis will be better this season than last.

Precious was the man, but it's key having Quinones/Jeffries/Baugh/Dandridge/Ellis return with a full season of experience. Personally, I thought Blake Harris was a detriment to the team both defensively and with poor shot selection, so his transfer to Iowa State will help the team.

Even if Memphis doesn't get waivers for Nolley and/or Williams, they have a strong top-9 with Lomax/Baugh/Ellis their key guards, Quinones/Jeffries as their key wings and Cisse/Dandridge/Thomas/Stokes as their bigs. If any or both of the transfers get waivers, this is a solid top-25 potential team.

We crap on the AAC a lot on here, but Memphis will be a team I'll keep track of if we have a season.

They'll be talented no doubt but their coach really isn't. And we know the deal here, that's how he gets them so less respect than ever for that program from me. Hope I'm wrong but I'm convinced how he plays.

Reaction Score
Memphis it is. Well until we find out what Penny did to get him and then he'll go the way of James Wiseman. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Memphi$ will land him today. Nice pick up for Hardaway after an otherwise abysmal class.
even if nolley doesnt get a waiver theyre gonna be pretty darn good unfortunately:

Baugh—-Lomax
Quinones-Ellis
Jeffries
Cisse—Thomas
Dandridge-Stokes

Reaction Score
Precious Achiuwa tweeted to Moussa Cisse. Memphis did a good job of getting dudes this cycle. Nolley and Williams are studs too.

Reaction Score
They'll be talented no doubt but their coach really isn't. And we know the deal here, that's how he gets them so less respect than ever for that program from me. Hope I'm wrong but I'm convinced how he plays.

Every game I saw Hardaway during a timeout he looked bewildered and often had his most respected assistant (was it Miller?) running the huddle and telling the team what to do. He can sell (buy?) the players on going there but my bet is they never amount to what's expected of the high level players he brings in.

Reaction Score
Precious Achiuwa tweeted to Moussa Cisse. Memphis did a good job of getting dudes this cycle. Nolley and Williams are studs too.

At the car dealership already ?? Just kidding..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom