Most under rated UConn Husky? | The Boneyard

Most under rated UConn Husky?

Reaction Score
Maybe it was because he transferred to Missouri for his senior year, but I have always felt that Alex Oriakhi was pretty underrated. I feel like Vital and Gilbert will be added to this list once we know the NCAA confirms that they will allow/not allow seniors another year of eligibility. Daniel Hamilton also deserves more love. Finally, Kevin Freeman.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Besides a three week stretch in 2011, I thought Oriakhi was underwhelming.

I agree. But he had it right there. Calhouns worst coaching job ( and it turns out it was yeomans work , but He walks on water with me anyway) ....was trying to balance Drummond and Oriakhi. Alex proved too fragile for that and jc was never a kids glove coach.

Reaction Score
Adams and Vital. Hard to blame them that they were here for during the time we were in a disaster of a conference and for the majority of the time on rosters with a severe lack of talent

Reaction Score
Cmon Josh Carlton. He’s one of the Yard’s favorites. DeAndre Daniels gets no love from that team IMO. He was really good as a sophomore too.
Yeah Niels always gets love, hell we had multi page thread about his wedding. The only time Daniels gets mentioned is to criticize him for leaving (which was the right decision)

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
It’s probably Brimah who put up a bpm of or near 10 his first 3 years here.

his underwhelming senior year and inability to build off that monster frosh year really lowers how we see him. But he was a legit star his first 3 years on campus.

Reaction Score
Under rated?
Oriakhi
Gavin
Travis

Under appreciated
Thabeet
Taliek
Austrie

Under whelming
Deng
Majok