Most popular candy in every state | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Most popular candy in every state

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
So bummed out by the news that NECCO has shut down all operations. This candy was almost unchanged since the Civil War, and many generations came to love the sweet, chalky disks.

Reaction Score
Actually the 2 worst are Arizona and New Mexico. Is bubble gum even a candy? And Jolly Ranchers are the candies that you leave till the end, end up getting melty and stuck to the wrapper, and tossed in the trash.

Side note I hate Almond Joy. Never met a person in CA who likes them. No idea how they got the list.

^^^THIS

I get New Mexico's enjoyment of the Jolly Rancher because it's a pure flavor explosion, but Dubble Bubble??? It's crappy even by gum standards. A. It's not candy. B. As for gum, it's basic baseball card pack stale pink gum that loses its flavor in 2.75 minutes, when it becomes a flavorless piece of rubber in your mouth you need to spit out because if you swallowed it, you'd need to go to the hospital.

To be fair, maybe all chocolate candies melt in the Arizona heat, but there are plenty of non-chocolate alternatives available.

Reaction Score
What is Swedish Fish? :( . I agree with my second choice..Kit Kat. Yes, I represent 2 places :).

Shorty Dee- - -Wow you've lived a sheltered life if you don't know what SWEDISH FISH are!
nwhoopfan is right a type of gummy! It's my "cocaine", I have to hold myself to 4 at a sitting once a day or I'd pig out on them! You can't eat just one!
There are different types now. Red fish form 1" or little fish about 1/2". There now is little fish in different fruit flavors.
I'd sell gov't secrets for a bag of Swedish Fish!
You now have a task today, go to your favorite grocery store, candy aisle, and get a small bag of RED SWEDISH FISH, just in case you're not normal and don't like them! I promise you'll go back for the 1lb bag!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
More likely, the reporter used a 'Random Candy Generator' ;)

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Shorty Dee- - -Wow you've lived a sheltered life if you don't know what SWEDISH FISH are!
nwhoopfan is right a type of gummy! It's my "cocaine", I have to hold myself to 4 at a sitting once a day or I'd pig out on them! You can't eat just one!
There are different types now. Red fish form 1" or little fish about 1/2". There now is little fish in different fruit flavors.
I'd sell gov't secrets for a bag of Swedish Fish!
You now have a task today, go to your favorite grocery store, candy aisle, and get a small bag of RED SWEDISH FISH, just in case you're not normal and don't like them! I promise you'll go back for the 1lb bag!

Thank you!! I guess I have :).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom