Most overrated team in the country flames out in 1st round AGAIN!! | The Boneyard

Most overrated team in the country flames out in 1st round AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are sure making this a habit, even w the NCAA trying to rig it for them!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....an..bye bye Dook!!

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
I hate duke as much as the next person and its cool to see they cant handle the pressure,

but its not as important as UConn advancing… just felt like saying that

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Bye bye Dook. Best first round outcome possible: UConn advances and Dook goes home.

Reaction Score
it's got to be the first time they've lost in the 1st round in the state of North Carolina. They usually pull out these home cooking games. however the fans didn't seem on their side this year.

Reaction Score
so awesome. So glad. So now the question is... Did the ACC really deserve six bids? Coach K said it was a heck of a conference? is it really?

NC St. and Duke OUT! who's next?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
so awesome. So glad. So now the question is... Did the ACC really deserve six bids? Coach K said it was a heck of a conference? is it really?

It must be because the mighty ACC was so tough that they beat each other up in the regular season and the ACC tournament and have nothing left for the NCAA tournament at this point! :)

You know your conference is in trouble when one of your more successful teams in the NCAA tournament is the perenial March choke artists Pittsburgh! Although, I say that knowing fully that the AAC really shouldn't have much to say with our performance this year.

Reaction Score
ACC has three victories in the tourney so far from Pitt, Cuse and they are already claiming the Ville win (as where that would have been the AAC's loss). That's a 5-1 record for the OBE. .

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
LOL Lehigh trolling hard! Awesome!

upload_2014-3-21_14-40-56.png

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
The only ACC teams that aren't embarrassing themselves are the Big East teams.

U

UCONNfan1

ESPN will still find a way to espouse the glory of the almighty ACC...
Hey let's be honest. the AAC didn't do so well the first round. UCONN barely escaped, Cinci went down, and L'ville struggled a bit. Believe me i 'm not defending the ACC, but it's hard to argue that the SMU deserved a bid when the 3 other teams in the conference struggled so much. Let's hope Memphis kicks ass.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Could have only been better if Syracuse lost.

Yeah I thought of that when I posted but I didn't wanna ask for too much. Plus Cuse will flame out in the sweet 16 as soon as they have to leave New York anyway.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
You can really say that very few "conferences" are doing very well. It is the nature of the tournament though. Bad losses for Big 10, Big 12, ACC, AAC, SEC (had so few teams they are irrelevant) etc… More will go down tonight as well.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
I would argue cincys loss isn't so bad. They were only 2.5 point favorites. Plus it was like 50/50 for picking Cincy or Harvard anyway.

Reaction Score
Hey let's be honest. the AAC didn't do so well the first round. UCONN barely escaped, Cinci went down, and L'ville struggled a bit. Believe me i 'm not defending the ACC, but it's hard to argue that the SMU deserved a bid when the 3 other teams in the conference struggled so much. Let's hope Memphis kicks ass.
This is a thread where we can enjoy the Dook loss. Let's keep this a happy place please.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The only ACC teams that aren't embarrassing themselves are the Big East teams.

Give Pitt and Cuse time. They are experts at embarrassing themselves in the big dance.

Reaction Score
Duke was overrated all season long. They were a 3 seed despite having the same record as 7th seed UConn. The media loves Ratface for some reason, and all the hype they get does help in terms of ranking and seeding.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. I laughed so hard after reading that. he is indeed a c king ratface

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Ohhh Dukie...you won't see them no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom