Most losses by 20+ points in a single season | The Boneyard

Most losses by 20+ points in a single season

Reaction Score
A big part of that is the schedule and injuries. But not tonight. This was just terrible basketball.

Reaction Score
fine1-825x300.jpg

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Cindy is going to make someone cry.

Reaction Score
Congrats KO

I don't care how optimistic you are about UCONN basketball but this is going to be our worst season in the history of our program. That tells you something about KO's coaching and where we stand in the college basketball landscape now.

Reaction Score
How many beatdowns is it going to take? This will not continue next season. It can't.

Reaction Score
I don't care how optimistic you are about UCONN basketball but this is going to be our worst season in the history of our program. That tells you something about KO's coaching and where we stand in the college basketball landscape now.

Spoken like someone who never watched a Dee Rowe team.

Reaction Score
Spoken like someone who never watched a Dee Rowe team.
Well at least Dee Rowe’s teams didn’t set this record. You know we might shatter this record this season with the tough games we have left. Keep up your delusional view that KO is just hitting a rough spot.

Reaction Score
I just hope all the players finish the school year in good standing so our APR isn't screwed up for the next 4 years, the rest of the games are just a formality at this point.

Yes, I've been reduced to rooting for a good APR score as a successful season.

Reaction Score
I just hope all the players finish the school year in good standing so our APR isn't screwed up for the next 4 years, the rest of the games are just a formality at this point.

Yes, I've been reduced to rooting for a good APR score as a successful season.
wouldn't worry about APR. they'll want to keep their grades up so they can transfer

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
KO can still turn the season around. I’m sure we have a few 15 point losses left in us.

Reaction Score
tcf15 should create a digital audio file/podcast (not anonymous) and discuss UConn hoops. Have it maybe once every other week. Invite guests ect...

Local media/other good hoops reporters eventually will be guests. With Joe D. not on anymore other than the softball coaches show I think you would succeed. I say this because you have put yourself out there in social media.

You could even invite a select few Yarders on with their Monikers who want to be more anonymous/but names are better.

We all would support your venture. Looking forward to it!

Good Luck,
BDH

tcf: "On the podcast today we have..."

Last edited:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

How old are you? We once had a coach named Burr Carlson. Look up his record and then get back to me.

Reaction Score
Yeah but no other UConn team lacked ballhandling or was young or had injuries. Yep, no other coach had this much bad luck. Amazing, this string of bad luck.
Ironically, by Ken Pomeroy's method, UConn has some of the best luck in all of college hoops.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom