Most losses by 20+ points in a single season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Most losses by 20+ points in a single season

Reaction Score
How old are you? We once had a coach named Burr Carlson. Look up his record and then get back to me.
I would feel more comfortable with Fred Shabel being involved with any future coaching decisions @ UConn. He had a real eye for talent.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I would feel more comfortable with Fred Shabel being involved with any future coaching decisions @ UConn. He had a real eye for talent.

No argument here, but we'd have to lure him away from Comcast- Spectacor, owners of the Flyers and Wells Fargo Center. He's their Vice Chairman. I'd guess he's pulling down some serious bucks.

Reaction Score
How old are you? We once had a coach named Burr Carlson. Look up his record and then get back to me.
We will have the most losses ever by over 20 points by a wide margin after this season is over. I grew up in the Don Perno years so everything else is old to me. I went to UCONN when KO was a player there with Ray Allen the Marshalls. I saw how we rose from rock bottom to become a respectable program under JC and now this albatross of a coach is ruining the legacy. I can't believe what I'm seeing and it is very disheartening to witness after so much joy in the program. Sorry if I overdramatized it but it is definitely up there as one of the worst seasons considering were we where as a basketball program. I long for the Don Perno days and that is saying a lot for me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What stood out the most was that in response to the ESPN Story on Uconn and the recent allegations the team didn't respond with one single ounce of effort. Ollie has completely lost this team.

Reaction Score
We have broken all type of Uconn records over the last 6 season under Ollie. Double digit losses all 6. Amount of players that transfered, amount of losses to lower opponents, not winning regular season title during his tenure, not leading nation in blocks once during, poor attendance, the list goes on. But the Yarders want us to have patience. I don't even know what that means anymore

Reaction Score
Ironically, by Ken Pomeroy's method, UConn has some of the best luck in all of college hoops.

Steve-Buscemi-Sobbing-and-Drinking-Reaction-Gif.gif

Reaction Score
Before we write our obituary, you got to keep the faith that UConn basketball is bigger than one incompetent coach. If we get the right guy, this can and will be turned around. The administration just needs to get the ball rolling ASAP.

This ^^^^This is only a bump in the road. We will be back once KO is gone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom