Most Ironic Death Ever? | The Boneyard

Most Ironic Death Ever?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Don't know if he was at fault or an innocent victim but Paul Walker is dead at age 40.

From a fiery car collision.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie...urious-star-reportedly-dead-40-025930737.html

He was a passenger in a friend's car.

We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news," the statement continued. "Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences."

The identity of the second victim, a male, has not been released.

“Him and his buddy, his brother in arms at heart just decided to joyride, take a spin," Antonio Holmes, an onlooker at the event who identified himself as a friend of Walker's, told the local Santa Clarita Valley Signal newspaper. "Something we all do. We're all car enthusiasts. ... We’re all here driving, enjoying each other, and God must’ve needed help."

According to witnesses, the red Porsche carrying Walker and his friend lost control and slammed into a tree and then a light pole.

Earlier, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department and county coroner confirmed that two people were pronounced dead at the scene of a crash in Santa Clarita, north of Los Angeles, around 3:30 p.m. PT.

"When they arrived, deputies found the vehicle engulfed in flames. The Los Angeles County Fire Department responded, extinguished the fire and subsequently located two victims inside the vehicle," Sheriff's Deputy Kim Manatt said in a statement. "The victims were pronounced dead at the scene. The cause of the collision is under investigation."

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I read one article saying he was test driving a Porche.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I read one article saying he was test driving a Porche.
From what I read it was a Porsche Carrera GT

Red_Porsche_Carrera_GT_by_GERMANEXOTICS.jpg

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
There is nothing noble in the way Walker died. We are just lucky that the driver just killed himself and Walker while behaving recklessly. They could have just as easily killed someone else.

Reaction Score
Wow, when you put it that way, recklessly driving at excessive speeds on public roads doesn't seem nearly so irresponsible.

The guy died and wasn't driving how much do we need to prosecute him?

Reaction Score
Steve Irwin won the title for most ironic death years ago, no further discussion needed. The crocodile hunter getting done by a croc, game set match

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom