Most entertaining coach on the sidelines | The Boneyard

Most entertaining coach on the sidelines

Reaction Score
Saw this on twitter......
Screenshot_20190304-215854_Chrome.jpg

Reaction Score
Lol that is great

Is Buzz Williams still crazy on the sideline? I haven’t watched much ACC, I was under some impression that he has chilled out in recent years

Reaction Score
Lol that is great

Is Buzz Williams still crazy on the sideline? I haven’t watched much ACC, I was under some impression that he has chilled out in recent years
I love Buzz Williams. Saw an interview with him, asked if not coaching ~ what he want to do? “Work with special needs children”. Asked which arenas he likes the most ~ “the ones with multiple national championship banners”. He must love Gampel

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Hey look Cincinnati made it to the second weekend!

Couldn't help but notice Kobe didn't give you a like for that.

I mostly enjoyed watching Buzz for the flop sweat, not the antics. I recall thinking that he should have his own personal mop guy following him around.

How did RatFace not even make the 16 cut? Just seeing his face all screwed up when he's yelling is more entertaining that some of the guys on his list. I mean if Boeheim didn't pick his nose, would he be worth watching at all?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Wayne Tinkle of Oregon State is another who could be in this competition
He is so intense on the sidelines but refrains from ref baiting unless it is necessary
No Frank Martin? - easily take him over McCafferey

Reaction Score
Couldn't help but notice Kobe didn't give you a like for that.

I mostly enjoyed watching Buzz for the flop sweat, not the antics. I recall thinking that he should have his own personal mop guy following him around.

How did RatFace not even make the 16 cut? Just seeing his face all screwed up when he's yelling is more entertaining that some of the guys on his list. I mean if Boeheim didn't pick his nose, would he be worth watching at all?

krat.jpg

Reaction Score
I mean if Boeheim didn't pick his nose, would he be worth watching at all?

I never watch Cuse except when playing us. Eww. Why would anyone watch a game to see someone pick their nose? LOL.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Who are #6 and #15? One of my kids went Iowa so I watch many Iowa games and Fran McCaffrey is the most whining, tantrum throwing coach in college bball. He recently got a two game suspension for chasing after the refs following a loss to Ohio St. His teams consistently underachieve. He is the least entertaining coach.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I never watch Cuse except when playing us. Eww. Why would anyone watch a game to see someone pick their nose? LOL.

Well Juli B. has been pretty watchable. Not sure how Jim pulled that off really.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Has anyone ever seen Bouknights high school coach on the sidelines? He has his own mixtape on YouTube. Guy is an absolute lunatic.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wayne Tinkle of Oregon State is another who could be in this competition
He is so intense on the sidelines but refrains from ref baiting unless it is necessary
No Frank Martin? - easily take him over McCafferey

Biggest exclusion going. He's a 2 seed at worst.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
All these guys need like 10x as many technicals as they’ve received

Reaction Score
The best part about Dan Hurley's sideline theatrics is how goofy he is. It adds to the performance.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Ahhh, then he got robbed. He's psychotic. Unless he's chilled in recent years.

Reaction Score
You can go to Goodmans Twitter feed to vote lol Bobby is beating Dan 48% to 52% right now

Reaction Score
Tom Izzo was a 3 seed. What exactly does he do on the sideline? He’s a great coach, but I can’t even think of one memorable moment of him being entertaining.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom