Most entertaining coach on the sidelines | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Most entertaining coach on the sidelines

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Tom Izzo was a 3 seed. What exactly does he do on the sideline? He’s a great coach, but I can’t even think of one memorable moment of him being entertaining.

He just whines a lot. And it works.

Like the rat finke in Durham

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Hey guys let's blow up this twitter thread with Danny Hurley gifs to prove to everyone Danny is clearly the king of sideline intensity...

Reaction Score
Tom Izzo was a 3 seed. What exactly does he do on the sideline? He’s a great coach, but I can’t even think of one memorable moment of him being entertaining.

Bruce Pearl and Tom Izzo should be swapped imo

Reaction Score
I find this coach to be entertaining.
1551833356882.png

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Quentin Hillsman

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
R U D E
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.
thanks u

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Similar, but I tried to start a thread of photos and videos. It didn't take.

Honestly, probably a good thing. He'll hopefully chill out as time goes on and (new) guys start playing/acting the way he wants. He's said as much. He's reverted a bit this year.

Reaction Score

I don't like many posts, but this one is my all-time favorite.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Has anyone ever seen Bouknights high school coach on the sidelines? He has his own mixtape on YouTube. Guy is an absolute lunatic.
Link?

Reaction Score
About 90 minutes left in the poll for those that didn’t vote

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits