OT: - Most addictive computer game(s) you played? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Most addictive computer game(s) you played?

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
A MMORPG called Dark Age of Camelot right around the turn of the century. Now I play a lot of Football Manager and OOTP (Out of the Park Baseball)

Reaction Score
Tetris. Perfect game to play on the side during these BS zoom calls nowadays. Almost hit 2,000 lines last week, level 194 - believe that is my personal best. I was in the zone and had to unmute when some jerk asked me a question and lost control, couldn't pause the game and get reset in time.

Reaction Score
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 with a VR headset. Not sure if I'd characterize it as addictive, but I can't stop.

Reaction Score
Too many to name.

My favorite story is that my wife, who is not a gamer and never has been, played 500+ hours of Witcher 3. The game came with our Xbox One and I had no intention of playing it. She decided to try it one slow summer day and became hooked. It was kind of scary; she was a different person for two months. There was one Saturday where she woke up, didn't bother to eat breakfast, and fired up the game, and played 18 hours that day. I had a talk with her after that lol.

That was six years ago now. She still hasn't played another videogame.

Reaction Score
Red Dead Redemption 2 made the pandemic feel like a long weekend for me.

Reaction Score
The Last of us. Havent played in about a year but i have played it for the better part of the last 7 years since its original release. The sequel was an absolute travesty and soured me a bit but i still do love the original. Just a powerful story that has stayed with me.

conn4>cuse1

Zone Is For Cowards
Reaction Score
Madden. I was addicted. It was bad. I would call out of work for two days every time a new Madden was released. I quit cold turkey once I started having kids. Last one I bought was when Vince Young was on the cover
Good for you. You would be upset to see how awful the new games are

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom