Moriah's near triple double! | The Boneyard

Moriah's near triple double!

Reaction Score
C-MWyD0WsAAAOWm.jpg

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Yep. And some people are worrying about the WNBA when Kelsey Plum, the Number 1 draft choice, would affect her???? Someone will sit on the bench, and it ain't gonna be Moriah.
Was anyone REALLY worrying, or were they just discussing it? I agree with you - there is no alternate universe where Moriah would sit on the bench behind Kelsey, who I think is a terrific player in her own right. I just don't think Kelsey will ever be seriously considered for the US National team, whereas I believe Mo is the starter of the future for that team...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Yep. And some people are worrying about the WNBA when Kelsey Plum, the Number 1 draft choice, would affect her???? Someone will sit on the bench, and it ain't gonna be Moriah.

I agree, but it ain't gonna be the number 1 pick either...at least not for long...something's got to give.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Moriah was Eurocup player of the year. Kayla also on the all star team.

That award raises the amount whoever she plays with next year will have to pay!!! The great thing is.........there are several teams that will be more than willing to pay top dollar for her services. Her agent will not have to call around next year trying to find her suitable employment, they will be calling him. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom