Moriah Update! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Moriah Update!

Reaction Score
I hope she gets traded to a team she can play a lot with. Afraid her talents are going to be wasted in Vegas.

Well, if Cambage is traded to Vegas, Jefferson would be an ideal trade candidate to Dallas. They don’t have a proper PG right now and even when Diggins returns. I consider Diggins a better off guard.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Love to see Mo join Sue in Seattle!

I can understand UConn fans wanting to see a reunion in Seattle (heck with the prevalence of Huskies in the league, make that virtually anywhere ;)), but Seattle chose Jordin Canada to fill that eventual Sue-successor role. And by the end of the season, she was having some impactful games.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I'm glad to see MoJeff getting the jets up to cruising speed. As much as I hated to see her during her upper-class years, very much respected her abilities, both offensively and defensively.

There's a logjam of talented point guards in Las Vegas, from MoJeff and Plum to Lindsay Allen, who is having a fine season in Australia and would be solid back-up to either of the former two.

Like many on this board, I can't help but think (Trader) Bill Laimbeer will look to maximize that surplus of talent into filling other needs via trade(s). As Shades has brought up, it could be in a trade for Cambage. Or for another post and/or wing. There's a boatload of possibilities. One thing for sure: MoJeff and/or Plum could start in a number of other places. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm glad to see MoJeff getting the jets up to cruising speed. As much as I hated to see her during her upper-class years, very much respected her abilities and offensively and defensively.

There's a logjam of talented point guards in Las Vegas, from MoJeff and Plum to Lindsay Allen, who is having a fine season in Australia and would be fine back-up to either of the former two.

Like many on this board, I can't help but think (Trader) Bill Laimbeer will look to maximize that surplus of talent into filling other needs via trade(s). As Shades has brought up, it could be in a trade for Cambage. Or for another post and/or wing. There's a boatload of possibilities. One thing for sure: MoJeff and/or Plum could start in a number of other places. Stay tuned.
And they have the first pick in the Sabrina Ionescu Sweepstakes.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Well, if Cambage is traded to Vegas, Jefferson would be an ideal trade candidate to Dallas. They don’t have a proper PG right now and even when Diggins returns. I consider Diggins a better off guard.

Looks like Dallas agrees :)

Problem I see is, Liz idolizes Parker and would probably love the glam of L.A. but I can’t see them trading Nneka away. Also , while Mo is far easier to part with for Vegas, would Liz have any interest in going there? And if so , for how long? I haven’t seen any articles that talk about where she wants to go if not L.A.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Looks like Dallas agrees :)

Problem I see is, Liz idolizes Parker and would probably love the glam of L.A. but I can’t see them trading Nneka away. Also , while Mo is far easier to part with for Vegas, would Liz have any interest in going there? And if so , for how long? I haven’t seen any articles that talk about where she wants to go if not L.A.

Cambage must have named Vegas an acceptable destination. Otherwise, why bother with negotiations?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Cambage must have named Vegas an acceptable destination. Otherwise, why bother with negotiations?

Makes sense. Anyway , a far more likely trade scenario there with Mo. So hopefully Mo finds her way back home to TX!

Reaction Score
I know this is off topic but y’all are sleep on Renee Montgomery. She was unstoppable and a handful for to deal with on the defensive end.

Reaction Score
That pull-up jump shot with a hand in the face was consistently made. Renee hasn’t had exactly an all-star pro career, but she was a beast at UConn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom