Moriah Update!

Love to see Mo join Sue in Seattle!
I can understand UConn fans wanting to see a reunion in Seattle (heck with the prevalence of Huskies in the league, make that virtually anywhere ;)), but Seattle chose Jordin Canada to fill that eventual Sue-successor role. And by the end of the season, she was having some impactful games.

I'm glad to see MoJeff getting the jets up to cruising speed. As much as I hated to see her during her upper-class years, very much respected her abilities, both offensively and defensively.

There's a logjam of talented point guards in Las Vegas, from MoJeff and Plum to Lindsay Allen, who is having a fine season in Australia and would be solid back-up to either of the former two.

Like many on this board, I can't help but think (Trader) Bill Laimbeer will look to maximize that surplus of talent into filling other needs via trade(s). As Shades has brought up, it could be in a trade for Cambage. Or for another post and/or wing. There's a boatload of possibilities. One thing for sure: MoJeff and/or Plum could start in a number of other places. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see MoJeff getting the jets up to cruising speed. As much as I hated to see her during her upper-class years, very much respected her abilities and offensively and defensively.

There's a logjam of talented point guards in Las Vegas, from MoJeff and Plum to Lindsay Allen, who is having a fine season in Australia and would be fine back-up to either of the former two.

Like many on this board, I can't help but think (Trader) Bill Laimbeer will look to maximize that surplus of talent into filling other needs via trade(s). As Shades has brought up, it could be in a trade for Cambage. Or for another post and/or wing. There's a boatload of possibilities. One thing for sure: MoJeff and/or Plum could start in a number of other places. Stay tuned.
And they have the first pick in the Sabrina Ionescu Sweepstakes.

Well, if Cambage is traded to Vegas, Jefferson would be an ideal trade candidate to Dallas. They don’t have a proper PG right now and even when Diggins returns. I consider Diggins a better off guard.
Looks like Dallas agrees :)

Problem I see is, Liz idolizes Parker and would probably love the glam of L.A. but I can’t see them trading Nneka away. Also , while Mo is far easier to part with for Vegas, would Liz have any interest in going there? And if so , for how long? I haven’t seen any articles that talk about where she wants to go if not L.A.

Last edited:
Looks like Dallas agrees :)

Problem I see is, Liz idolizes Parker and would probably love the glam of L.A. but I can’t see them trading Nneka away. Also , while Mo is far easier to part with for Vegas, would Liz have any interest in going there? And if so , for how long? I haven’t seen any articles that talk about where she wants to go if not L.A.
Cambage must have named Vegas an acceptable destination. Otherwise, why bother with negotiations?